zNinth Anniversary RED Mug belongs to Tom T!! Thank you Tom!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This is the ninth Anniversary mug, in RED!!

This has always been one of my favorite colors for the mugs. There have only been a few times that red has been offered---now YOU can have one too!!

Stonepecker will start off the bidding at $20!!

Do I See $25??

Attachments

• 9th-RED.JPG
    9th-RED.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Our 9th wasn't the first year we had red mugs, but it was the year that convinced me we always need to have some. They were our best sellers. There is something about that red glaze that appeals to people. Since these are hand made, of course there are variations in how they look from year to year. This years was a little more "rustic" than prior years. Very similar to this years. The one in the photo and the one in my kitchen are the only ones left in captivity. You can't have mine, so get this one if it appeals to you! Thanks for bidding :)

Last edited:

SteveG

Being a proud owner of one of these 9th Anniv. Red Mugs, I want all who might consider this auction to be aware of a important but little known fact. Coffee tastes approx 26% better in this mug than non-IAP mugs, and at least 7% better than in most other IAP mugs. Strange but true! Let us see some bids, now. I SAID: LET US SEE SOME BIDS NOW.

Tom T

Just for the record Hot chocolate tastes 26% better also. How to I know, taste tests. I did a random sampling with the two I bought last year.
Trying o get a set of 12.
$57.75

Tom T

Yes Tea is good also. Stuck on hot chocolate.
I'll round up to $70. I still need a collection of 12. Not really.
I hope some bids more.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
THANK YOU,
Tom!!!!

I think we can safely say
there will be more bidding!!

Who will bid
$75
for the neat-looking
RED
Mug??

Tom T

Please bid more. If not I will add it to my collection. Trying to keep up with Smitty. I heard he has a bunch of mugs.

Top Bottom