zninth Anniversary Managers' mug belongs to Bob Wemm!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Last year's managers' mug was subtle. A very dark blue with lighter blue flecks, around the mouth of the mug.

When you consider "limited edition", the managers' mugs certainly fit that description. Only a handful are distributed and Jeff gets one or two made in case of breakage. I always consider it a great honor to be awarded one of these mugs----they are earned, not bought.

But YOU can buy this one!!!! (and no, I am NOT selling ANY of mine!!)

Although it does look BLACK in the picture, I have checked with Jeff, who went to check the actual mug and it IS the manager mug.

Stonepecker says he will bid $20, I expect this one to be a little "rich".

It is a GREAT piece of IAP History!!!

Attachments

• 9th-MGR.JPG
    9th-MGR.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The photo doesn't show the "frosting" on the top very well. This is the very dark blue with the lighter blue flecking on the top. 12 were made, this is the last remaining!

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just checking in to say THANKS to our bidders!!!

Mike,
Wayne
Tom and
Bob (all the way from Australia!!)

Feel free to bid!!

I volunteered to make a pen for the winner of the Mt Vernon woods--so I am drilling and gluing tubes in a Cebloplast---gonna be a cool Triton Convertible!!!

So, who will give us an advance to
$80??

Tom T

If its a tie, Bob should get it he lives the farthest away. Ed, I will kick in the postage just to say I mail something to Australia.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We have $70!!

Coming to the end---later tonight
(will announce time as we see which auctions will be most active)

Who will say

$75!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Don't know---we always suggest that our Australian customers use our "will call". MUCH cheaper to pick it up.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

stonepecker

Ed..........Tom is looking for a vacation. LOL Maybe he would hand deliver if you chip in on a ticket.

MORE snow here tonight......Sending it tomorrow to Racine.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed..........Tom is looking for a vacation. LOL Maybe he would hand deliver if you chip in on a ticket.

MORE snow here tonight......Sending it tomorrow to Racine.

These days SNOW is good news. Means we are likely to get above 20 degrees--the Durango doesn't care about snow.
STILL LOOKING for

$75!!!

Only a dozen of these exist!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Don't know---we always suggest that our Australian customers use our "will call". MUCH cheaper to pick it up.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ed,
I will contribute to the postage, even though I would love to pick it up.

Bob.

BOB THERE IS NO NEED to contribute to postage!!!
Jeff has these mugs and is completely aware and very happy to provide any shipping costs that may be incurred!!!!!

WE are an international forum---we take pride in that and Jeff is frequently reminding us to treat everyone as if they were in our "back yard"!!

Nice of you to be concerned, but no need!!!

Besides
SOMEONE
SHOULD
RAISE this
to at least
$75!!!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

Ed,
I will contribute to the postage, even though I would love to pick it up.

Bob.

Worldwide postage for all the auctioned mugs is on me. (And I wish I could hand carry them to many destinations!)

alphageek

Former Moderator
Actually, Bob pretty much singlehandedly ran the wood identification contest in the 2013 bash. He did a FANTASTIC job in a contest that was brand new. The managers mug will enjoy his home, I am confident.

Well done Bob!!!

Congrats Bob... I remember how much fun the members had with that one last year. It seems fitting that you end up with this mug! Thanks for the support (both for last years bash and this one!)

Top Bottom