Thanks to Tom T!! Navy blue Ninth Ann. mug purchaser!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
NAVY Ninth Anniversary mug

Yes, this is from last year's bash (2013)!
A large, tankard shape----this will hold LOTS of your favorite coffee!!

The NAVY BLUE is very, very dark. It is as pictured---not quite a black.
This auction will end FRIDAY at 9 PM Eastern.

Remember all proceeds of the auctions go to the IAP!! So, you are bidding to support your favorite website, as well as "drinking in style"!!

Attachments

• 9th-NAVY.JPG
    9th-NAVY.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The WEDNESDAY auction is beginning!!!

I have $20 from Stonepecker to start us off!!

Who will make it $30??

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
2013 was the first year we had these navy blue mugs. I remember opening the shipment and being shocked at how dark they were. I panicked! I honestly could not tell them from the black ones. (I pretty quickly discovered that the logo is darker on the black mugs...) Figuring that nobody would want these "blue" mugs that looked black, I quickly ordered a couple cases of the sand colored and another case of red. I'm glad I got the extra mugs because we sold out, but those navy blue ones that I was sure nobody would want sold out first!

This is a "good drinker". It's one of a few that I keep close to the coffee pot.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
2013 was the first year we had these navy blue mugs. I remember opening the shipment and being shocked at how dark they were. I panicked! I honestly could not tell them from the black ones. (I pretty quickly discovered that the logo is darker on the black mugs...) Figuring that nobody would want these "blue" mugs that looked black, I quickly ordered a couple cases of the sand colored and another case of red. I'm glad I got the extra mugs because we sold out, but those navy blue ones that I was sure nobody would want sold out first!

This is a "good drinker". It's one of a few that I keep close to the coffee pot.
My navy mug has some lighter blue flecking near the top rim and on the handle, otherwise it would pass for black.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Smitty, I will certainly yield to Jeff, but I believe the mug you are looking at was the managers' mug. It had a blue fleck at the rim. I am pleased to say I have gotten a manager mug every year they have been available!! I am very grateful to Jeff for allowing me to help.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So, it is great to have
a bid from half way across
the world!!

But,
Isn't there
SOMEONE
who will
STEP
it UP to

$65???

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty, I will certainly yield to Jeff, but I believe the mug you are looking at was the managers' mug. It had a blue fleck at the rim. I am pleased to say I have gotten a manager mug every year they have been available!! I am very grateful to Jeff for allowing me to help.
You're probably right, I think I did get a manager's mug last year, I also got on the year they were red....

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Last chance for this mug with history!!

Jeff's reflection on this mug here (entry 11) is Unique!!

You could own this first "OMG" mug!!

So who will bid

$75???

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

That's correct. The 9th year managers mug had the frosting on top.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sorry, I went away for a while===

but it appears the "sufficient" bid is

$65 from Tom T!!

In the interest of fairness, I will say very slowly

GO"ING ONCE!!!!

Top Bottom