"Shstuff" happens!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So, you were sitting there, minding your own business, just relaxing and watching girls' jello wrestling on TV!! Looking forward to another educational night. Naturally, you were sipping your favorite beverage from your IAP mug. The doorbell rings, your trusty German shepard JUMPS up to bark at the door, his tail hits your IAP mug, which crashes to the floor!!

OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh, you say, THAT was irreplaceable!!!!

WELL this is YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!

So happens our forum owner, Jeff has been keeping one mug from each year to be auctioned to the membership on this, our tenth anniversary Birthday BASH!!!

So, watch the schedule!!!!

I will be auctioning them in this order:
9th anniversary (last year) Black
9th-navy
9th-sand (natural)
9th red
9th sand pencil cup
9th manager

8th black
8th blue
8th pencil
8th manager

7th blue
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:7th blue travel mug (easily 1000 ounces!!):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
7th red manager cup

6th blue mug
5th blue mug

10th blue manager mug--no name on it

I hope to end the auctions by the 26th.

We will also be auctioning some very special pens, which I will describe in a different thread.

Dates will be announced!! Right now, just collect Rover's pet food budget and the change in your sofa and get "ready to rumble"!!!!

Who's gonna be "in"??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

I will be watching for the 8th anniversary auction. More than likely my pockets won't be deep enough though.
Thanks Ed

Harry

stonepecker

This is my favorite part of the bash......Watching Ed running around trying to keep everything in order. He does a very good job at this. Very happy that he gives his time to the IAP with this.

The trouble is trying to run after him and keep up with what is happening in the auctions. The best thing is that these auctions go for days.....we should all get a chance to bid on the things we would like to have.

Time for me to check with my banker.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Ed, you promised not to repeat the story about how my 9th Anniversary Managers Mug ended up in pieces on the floor! :eek: I'll keep an eye out for that one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

edicehouse

This is my favorite part of the bash......Watching Ed running around trying to keep everything in order. He does a very good job at this. Very happy that he gives his time to the IAP with this.

The trouble is trying to run after him and keep up with what is happening in the auctions. The best thing is that these auctions go for days.....we should all get a chance to bid on the things we would like to have.

I think we should call him.... :eek:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed, you promised not to repeat the story about how my 9th Anniversary Managers Mug ended up in pieces on the floor! :eek: I'll keep an eye out for that one. :)

Yeah, I know Mike, but that part about the jello wrestling, you know........well...........I just HAD to tell everybody:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

stonepecker

I think we should call him.... :eek:

The best thing is that he always takes my calls and everyone can call him.
I have been trying to help the poor man. Making my calls short even if they are only important to me. And I never call him anymore with just one question........I now make sure I have at least two.

stonepecker

Hey ED?
By chance is there any pictures we can see BEFORE each cup goes on the auction?:question:

It is so very hard to decide what I really want without pictures. Kind of like ordering blanks without pictures.:biggrin::clown:

I am watching and so saving my money for the one I really want.:bananen_smilies104:

PR_Princess

Here ya go Wayne!

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/bash-tease-prior-year-mugs-118776/

Let's see if I can figure out how to repost the pics in line for you..

108126d1390779596-bash-tease-prior-year-mugs-prior-4-5-6.jpg

108127d1390779596-bash-tease-prior-year-mugs-prior-7.jpg

108128d1390779596-bash-tease-prior-year-mugs-prior-8.jpg

108129d1390779596-bash-tease-prior-year-mugs-prior-9.jpg

Ha! It worked! :biggrin:

stonepecker

Thank you Dawn,
I 'see' that Ed is passing all the 'hard' work over to his best gal.

Now I got my eye on one .....just have to see if "my valentine" will get it for me.

LOL.

Top Bottom