MPG 2014 updates

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

First off, I had a little fun with the benefactor statement for the free lunch. That benefactor is non other than the boss here, Jeff (IAP). His generosity is greatly appreciated.

We are working on the final demo schedule as I speak. I've asked for all information to be to me by the end of the week, and you all will see it as soon as I shuffle the deck and assign the time slots. I'm encouraged with the preliminary info, it will be a very informative day.

There will be a display table if you want to set up a display of your pens, I've now planned a pen swap, and the pen contest is always fun.

Vendors so far; Exotic Blanks (well everything penturning), Terry Quiram (Celtic Knot blanks and stabilized wood, see the Facebook page for his update pic), Rich Coers (figured and burl domestic wood blanks)

We're down to about 3 weeks to go, lots of penturning fun coming soon!

Last edited:

Nick

As I have said befor, those members who will be attending are guaranteed to have a good time. I have attended two get-togethers and enjoyed each time. Met friends that I still keep in contact with. Best of luck with this years event.

Top Bottom