Who will they be???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Four days and, 8 winners to go!:biggrin: Who will get that pass off the Losers Train/Bus/Wagon ???:biggrin:

Are your stars in alignment? Is your IAP coffee mug ready? Have you considered any possible new strastregic plans?:biggrin: Gotta have some strastregidy :biggrin:

Let us all in on it here. Whatchya gonna do to, give yourself an edge?

Thanks for having some Trivia fun!:wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pete275

Gotta come up with something cause what I've been doing isn't working. In fact there are times I have wondered if I'm entering correctly.

Wayne

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I have spare keys for the train guys!! Might miss the 28th...moving from Fresno to Reno on Thursday, but my phone works!! It has been a ball and I'm saving my seat for next year!!
That's the spirit Jim! Actually, I would like to ride a train from Fresno to Reno. :biggrin:

Janster

I have spare keys for the train guys!! Might miss the 28th...moving from Fresno to Reno on Thursday, but my phone works!! It has been a ball and I'm saving my seat for next year!!

Mr.Burr,
I live in the Reno Sparks area proper. IF you wish to make contact I would welcome a PM from you after you have settled in. I may be able to impart some local knowledge pertaining to our hobby. Welcome to Reno, good luck and be well...Jan Sarras

Edward Cypher

Have to gloat I got off the train. Thanks to all who run these great contests and all the donators. It took me 23 days but my number finally cameup and in the process learned a lot about the library and the IAP team as well as many of the Authors. Thanks again and this is my stop I am hopping off the Trivia train but will continue to look up the answers just for my own knowledge.

Haynie

Here is my secret. Send in the entry, have bad reaction to new medicine, don't log in for a couple days. When you do finally log in you will have won.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Here is my secret. Send in the entry, have bad reaction to new medicine, don't log in for a couple days. When you do finally log in you will have won.
Glad to see you join us again Mark. AND, what you did with your prize, gets you more respect from me. Not that I didn't have any to start with. Thank you!!

Haynie

Glad to see you join us again Mark. AND, what you did with your prize, gets you more respect from me. Not that I didn't have any to start with. Thank you!!

Thank you.

Mike Powell

It was a train before it was a bus... I think the train will fit us all where as the bus, one of us, and maybe two will be to share the poopie seat in the potty

Carl Fisher

I have a 20% Harbor Frieght coupon I'll send as a bribe?

3 years on the loser bus and I finally stopped submitting to give y'all a better chance. I figure I must have been submitting wrong all this time :biggrin:

markgum

I have a 20% Harbor Frieght coupon I'll send as a bribe?

3 years on the loser bus and I finally stopped submitting to give y'all a better chance. I figure I must have been submitting wrong all this time :biggrin:

Right there with you Carl. cept I keep sending my emails out to cyber land in hopes that by some slim chance I get the lucky number..

Brian G

Me trying to win:

headbang.gif

Top Bottom