Opportunity to get off the train

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Head back tomorrow (02/25/2014) at Approx. 8:30AM PST for an additional opportunity to get off the Loser Train...or move up to the Exquisite Dining Car with all of the Bash Winners...however you want to look at it. This opportunity is being made possible through IAP Member Haynie and bulletpenkits.com

Stay Tuned for more information!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

I send my answers and never even hear if they are right or wrong.
Is there a way of finding out what the answers are?
How about knowing if the answers are even getting to you?

Gee.......and the "Kanadian Kold Kookies" are heading our way again. I am feeling do lonely here in Frozen Minnesota. Blizzard warning here locally for the next day or two......winds over 30mph. Blowing and drifting snow. Glad I can get to my shop and at least get out of the kitchen.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I send my answers and never even hear if they are right or wrong.
Is there a way of finding out what the answers are?
How about knowing if the answers are even getting to you?

Gee.......and the "Kanadian Kold Kookies" are heading our way again. I am feeling do lonely here in Frozen Minnesota. Blizzard warning here locally for the next day or two......winds over 30mph. Blowing and drifting snow. Glad I can get to my shop and at least get out of the kitchen.
Robert will explain this I'm sure.

Last edited:
Hi Wayne

I searched for you in my emails on the days I was in charge and yes, I did get your responses. I am sure this is the case with Chuck and Dave as well.

The answers are posted when each days winners are announced. I would love to reply to every email but don't have the time to reply to approx 90 emails a day.

Robert

alankulwicki7

Doesn't this weather just suck? Cold, more cold, snow, bitter cold, more snow, more cold.
I sure hope this winter doesn't last as long as last years did.:eek:

Top Bottom