Get the youngest IAP (Bash) member off the loser train day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
[FONT=&quot]Get the youngest IAP member off the loser train day[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Welcome to a special day of the Trivia Contest where you will have the opportunity to get off the Loser Train![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You will be competing for:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Prize 19B - Gift certificate $25- from bulletpenkits.com)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Originally awarded to IAP Member Haynie. He wanted to donate his prize to the youngest IAP participating member...so here goes:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Question for "Get the youngest IAP Member off the bus" day: Q.- [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]What is your birthday (MM/DD/YYYY format)?[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]"

There is no "right" answer...I will use the IAP Member's birthday to determine who is the youngest member to enter a BASH contest (including the Daily Trivia). That person will win!

[FONT=&quot]MAKE SURE YOUR USERNAME IS IN YOUR EMAIL!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org and be sure to put the birthday (in (MM/DD/YYYY format) in the subject line.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please note this prize will be awarded to the youngest turner to submit an email to trivia@penturners.org by Wednesday (02/26/2014) at 12:00 noon EST that has entered at least one Bash contest (this includes entering the Trivia Contest). If a child under 13 signed in under an adult account, please use your child's birthday but be sure that the child actually entered a contest (no 6 month olds unless they can hold a skew or type an answer on the computer)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good luck and remember, you have until 12:00 noon EST "Tomorrow" to answer the question. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You can only submit ONE answer. Get your info right the first time!! Multiple entries will be eliminated from competition![/FONT]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

I wondered why Harry wanted me to walk him to the loser bus stop this morning. Now I know, he's trying to look younger in attempt to [STRIKE] escape [/STRIKE] get off the bus.

markgum

SWMBO says I act like I'm 1 most of the time.:mad: Do we enter our real birthday or what the boss lady says???? :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here we go...the next person off the bus is:

Olivia (Eric 'Buzzzz4's daughter). Congratulations to this (barely) seven year old turner!

She will win [FONT=&quot]Prize 19B - Gift certificate $25- from bulletpenkits.com)[/FONT].

A big thank you to IAP Member Haynie for donating this prize back to the Bash (He wanted to donate his prize to the youngest IAP participating member...to get parents and their children involved in the hobby).
Congratulations to the Olivia!

PWL

Good for her. Guess I'm still on the train. Congratulations to all who have young ones that are interested in turning.

Paul

Top Bottom