Feb.14 Daily Trivia Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

Feb.14 Daily Trivia Question

Welcome to day 14 of the Daily Trivia Contest!

You will be competing for:

14a- Box of Blanks ($25) - donated by firewhatfire
14b- Gift Certificate ($25) - from Woodturningz

Question for Day 14 : Q.- In the IAP Library, under "IAP Team", who is the "Activities Manager"?

MAKE SURE YOUR USERNAME IS IN YOUR EMAIL!!!!
DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org and be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line.
The instructions are in this thread:
Daily Trivia Contest
Good luck and, Happy Hunting! Remember, you have until 12:00 noon EST "Tomorrow" to answer the question. You can only submit ONE answer. Get your info right the first time!! Multiple entries will be eliminated from competition!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike Powell

IAP? Internet Access Provider ? I called my local ISP and they said they had no activities manager as they were there to work, But she suggested I put down the janitors name as he set up the office party this past Christmas - I.P. Freely I hope she was right!! :confused:

So that would be Under Dog right, he was a janitor, but after he was in the filing cabinet, he was the manager of all the activities.

lyonsacc

I will be posting the answers a little today, probably after 1 or 2. My daughter has a volleyball game this morning.

Answers still need to be submitted by noon EST.

Derek, you can rewrite your victory speech AGAIN.

Dave

lyonsacc

Feb. 14 Answer

Feb. 14 winners are:

Cmiles1985 and D.Oliver

The answer we were looking for was- Mike Broberg or mbroberg or some other form of his name

There were 105 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 6 and 33

Prize 14a- Box of Blanks $25 from firewhatfire
Prize 14b- Gift Certificate $25 from Woodturningz

Again congratulations to Cmiles1985 and, D.Oliver

D.Oliver

Good morning, gents. I have to say I'm flattered that you all showed up here to show your support as my name is drawn from the hat. You guys are the best.

Feb. 14 winners are:

Cmiles1985 and D.Oliver

The answer we were looking for was- Mike Broberg or mbroberg or some other form of his name

There were 105 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 6 and 33

Prize 14a- Box of Blanks $25 from firewhatfire
Prize 14b- Gift Certificate $25 from Woodturningz

Again congratulations to Cmiles1985 and, D.Oliver

I know what you're all thinking.........How can he be that good looking and psychic? :biggrin: I don't know what to tell you......

Now on to my speech (version 14). First I would like to thank Woodturningz for sponsoring a great prize. I would like to thank Chuck for running the BEST BASH CONTEST. I wanna thank Dave (he's my new most favorite guest contest ringmaster (and not just because I won on his watch). Oh and I want to thank my family, they have been my rock through all of this. There's a lot more people I would like to thank, but look at the time; I need to get over the Advanced Beautiful Pen Contest and redirect some contestants. Thank you all!

Top Bottom