Daily Trivia Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome to the trivia contest
This is how it works.
Every day around 8:00 AM PST a question will be posted to the trivia thread.
You will have until 12:00 ET the following day to answer it.
Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org
Be sure to put the date in the subject line. This is important otherwise we don't know what question you are answering and your answer will be thrown out.
Enter your IAP "USER NAME" in the message space.
The names will be put in the electronic hat and a winner or two will be drawn, winner or winners announced and the answer given.
This year you can only win once, after you win you can sit back and watch the others try to win the favor of the electronic hat.
If you have a question about the question you can post it in the same thread and one of the trivia people will point you in the right general direction.
SO, click on things you have never clicked on before, check out the library, and get to know the site. Above all have fun and let the games begin.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its 8:09 am wheres the trivia question? I cant win it if you dont post it. Get your butt out of bed and get going. A cup of coffee first is ok!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Its 8:09 am wheres the trivia question? I cant win it if you dont post it. Get your butt out of bed and get going. A cup of coffee first is ok!
My butt IS out of bed. It says 8:00 AM "PST" which is 11:00 AM EST. Question coming soon though.

I assume when you say 12:00 it's 12:00 midnight because 4 hours is not nearly enough time to answer these questions.:eek:
That is 12:00 noon "The following day" Good luck!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom