Day 19 of the Wood Identification contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

Sorry for being a little llatei was at the autoparts store changing a busted radiator out in their parking lot. Long story. Any here is another chance for some one to win a $ 30 Gift Certificate from The Classic Nib

Attachments

• 2014-02-19 18.43.50.jpg
    2014-02-19 18.43.50.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 191
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

Alright we have another winner tonight at that is Sylvania
With salted yellow poplar
Congratulations on winning tonight's $ 30 gift certificate from The Classic Nib

sumterdad

Actually it does I must say I did not see that entry. Sorry sylvanite I guess now I can say I did just like Bob
OK let's do that again
We have a winner And that is southerly you are tonight's winner of the $ 30 gift certificate from The Classic Nib
It's been a long day sorry for the confusion

sumterdad

Just when I thought we were getting the hang of this. We put the wrong winner. But it happens. We will make sure we get it right next time:biggrin:

southernclay

Just when I thought we were getting the hang of this. We put the wrong winner. But it happens. We will make sure we get it right next time:biggrin:

Good deal, man don't sweat it. Sylvanite if you want it since I didn't say yellow I'm cool either way, not worth anybody feeling they got burned over it.

Chris you're doing awesome, this has been fun so don't be concerned over it. Sounds like a long night, car problems aren't fun for you or whoever you were helping. Thanks!:laugh:

markgum

What the heck is 'SALTED' yellow poplar?? I googled and binged it and couldn't find it. :confused: :eek:

don't you just love autocorrect.. :tongue: :tongue:
Got to give you a hard time Chris. THANKS FOR putting up with us and running this activity. One of my favorites each bash..

sumterdad

What the heck is 'SALTED' yellow poplar?? I googled and binged it and couldn't find it. :confused: :eek:

don't you just love autocorrect.. :tongue: :tongue:
Got to give you a hard time Chris. THANKS FOR putting up with us and running this activity. One of my favorites each bash..
Yea auto correct can get you into trouble sometimes too. I try to double check my words but sometimes I hit submit before I catch it. But yes it has been fun this has been a wonderful time doing this contest

Top Bottom