Day 15 of The Wood Identification contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

OK everyone I trust you treated your significant other to a good valentines day yesterday. Here is day 15 who is gonna be the winner tonight. And let's not forget to thank Roy and The Classic Nib for sponsoring this contest.

Attachments

• photo 1-2.jpg
    photo 1-2.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 193
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

OK that didn't take Edward cypher long to be tonight's winner. Congratulations to Edward Cypher you are tonight's winner with the answer of koa.
You have won tonight's $30 gift certificate to The Classic Nib
Now remember you can win 2 times so keep on guessing

sumterdad

OK I know the last two nights were fairly easy. I will have another hard one tomorrow night. I am trying to be diverse because we have some who have no experience with identifying wood so I am placing so common species and some that may have never been heard of before. I hope all is enjoying this contest.

Last edited:

Ambidex

OK I know the last two nights were fairly easy. I will have another hard one tomorrow night. I am trying to be diverse because we have some who have no experience with identifying wood so I am placing so common species and some that may have never been heard of before. I hope all is enjoying this contest.

Is it posted at the same time everynight and can we keep DM busy somewhere else??:tongue:

sumterdad

Is it posted at the same time everynight and can we keep DM busy somewhere else??:tongue:
IT is posted after seven each night I have been keeping it closer to between 730 and 8 because some of our west coast friends would have a chance at answering it as well

Beedeejay

IT is posted after seven each night I have been keeping it closer to between 730 and 8 because some of our west coast friends would have a chance at answering it as well

What about your friends overseas? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom