Unusual small item photography setup?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JoeOCNJ

Bah I didn't guess it! Worst part I'm reading the darn post on my iPad. What app did you use to make the background?

76winger

Bah I didn't guess it! Worst part I'm reading the darn post on my iPad. What app did you use to make the background?

It was mentioned earlier in the thread, but to save you the trouble of searching for it, it's called "Photo Soft Box Pro HD".

Last edited:

AlanZ

My my, who would have thought that in such a short time this is the second most viewed photography thread on IAP?

I hope you are enjoying the discussion and possibly adapting some of the techniques into your own photography.

76winger

My my, who would have thought that in such a short time this is the second most viewed photography thread on IAP?

I hope you are enjoying the discussion and possibly adapting some of the techniques into your own photography.

Yes, and thank you for stirring up some creative ideas of everyone to ponder!

AlanZ

Dave,

When one considers that very few people actually get to see the results of our work in person, it pays to put more effort into the photography.

So I consider photography part of the 'finishing' process, and it deserves the same level of care as the rest of the production. <vbg>

Top Bottom