Pen Stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

Where do you get those single pen, pen stands a lot of people use in their photos of pens. I can't find them anywhere.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MattDaddy

I have a guy making some this week (hopefully). I'll let you know how they tun out and if he would be interested in selling some.

jttheclockman

I got mine from Daniel. Not sure if he is still selling them. You can check with him. I think he did a group buy at that time.

I don't use a pen stand. Just support a dowel over your photo box and use clothes pins to clip fishing line to the dowel. Slip the fishing line thru the clip and let the pen touch the bottom of the photo box and your pen will balance in any position and eliminate most shadows. The fishing line won't show in the photo if your white balance is right. Try it you may like it.

rherrell

Try hammering a small nail in a block of wood and covering it with a cloth. Then remove the refill and mount the pen on the nail. Here's a few examples....
1_iap123.jpg
2_11.jpg
2_8.jpg

HawksFeather

I do think that the nail would be really neat for pictures, but not the best for selling at a show. Does anyone know if there is really any difference between a 75¢ holder and a $2.50 holder? I know that sometimes you get what you pay for and then other times you get to pay for someone's higher profit.

Thanks,

Jerry

jttheclockman

I too have used the nail trick on occassion.

-animated-pen-knot-good-file.gif

Is there a difference between a 75 cent stand and a 2.50 stand, probably not. Some people make their own so they may charge abit more. Or there maybe a different shape. It is just a display device so go with the best deal you can find.

Top Bottom