Need help to figure out how to transfer photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

Hello, folks. I can't figure out how to reduce the size of the pic. that I transferred form my camera (Panasonic, Lumix) to the comp. then reduce it to a size that IAP would let me to upload it. I don't think I have any program on the comp that would allow reduction w/o distortion.
How do you guys transfer your pics. then to the IAP?
thanks for any help. that's why I could never put on a new pic. of anything.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mainiac

Another one is Irfanview. It allows one to convert their pictures to Internet size.
Search for Irfanview and it's free.

I'll be an San Antonio next week for a meeting. Hope you have nice weather.

Dick

ldb2000

+1` for Irfanview . It's one of the most powerful free image editing programs available . The guy who wrote it keeps it updated regularly . It opens almost every image file ever created and most editing is one or two clicks . get it free here www.irfanview.com

Simplex

What operating system does your computer use?
I have Windows XP

If you have Microsoft Picture Manager installed you can compress the pictures by clicking "Edit Pictures" then click "Compress Pictures", then select "Web Pages" under "Compress For:". This is the path I take when I post to IAP. If you don't have Picture Manager, I would use Irfanview; it works well and will get you what you need.

phillywood

thank you so much guys. I knew you folks wouldn't let me drawn and loose more hair than I already have. I am going to try all your suggestions and come up with a better picture for your comments.

el_d

For a Quick resize try opening the pic in paint to resize it(pull down - Image- stretch/skew) and adjust the height and width Both to 40% or so.

Top Bottom