iPhone setup

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Actually the iPhone can take really decent pictures and I will often use it to take quick pen pics. Like any other camera, setup and lighting is still key. With a good background and enough light it's possible, especially with the 4s.

schreiber

Yeah, the 4s has the best iphone cam so far.
Make sure to steady the phone against something solid for best results. Clamping it to something should be ideal.

dansills

Think I am doing to go on a quest for a iPhone or iPad tripod. Thinking that with maybe a small portable light box may be the best setup

JH Customs

Amazon.com has an 18" x 18" table top studio that comes with 2 lights. The whole thing unfolds to make a white box in which you hang different colored backgrounds from the back. It folds up into a neat, flat carrying case. I love it. I also got a tripod and shutter that plugs into headphone jack for my iphone 4s. I got everything for less than 50 bucks.

Dan Masshardt

Amazon.com has an 18" x 18" table top studio that comes with 2 lights. The whole thing unfolds to make a white box in which you hang different colored backgrounds from the back. It folds up into a neat, flat carrying case. I love it. I also got a tripod and shutter that plugs into headphone jack for my iphone 4s. I got everything for less than 50 bucks.

That sounds like just what I need.

Top Bottom