Finished New Photo Tent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wright

This is my photo tent. It was a pleasure to put together. Nothing fancy. Any constructive criticism will be welcomed. I'm a green horn when it comes to photography. I won't to learn though. Also my 1st pen photo and as you can see it is blur. Don't know if it is the camera or what? I do use tripod as you can see in the photo.........Thanks

Rifleman1776

This is my photo tent. It was a pleasure to put together. Nothing fancy. Any constructive criticism will be welcomed. I'm a green horn when it comes to photography. I won't to learn though. Also my 1st pen photo and as you can see it is blur. Don't know if it is the camera or what? I do use tripod as you can see in the photo.........Thanks

Invisible tent. How unique. ;-)

plantman

:):) Wright: I have the same set up for taking photos. Works great! I think you may want to try taking your photos without the blue backround. The color contrast is to great and the camera is being fooled as to which one to choose. It's like trying to take a photo faceing bright lites or into the sun. Chech my photos to see what I mean. Remember "a picture is worth a thousand words" Jim S

Top Bottom