Dinosaur Bones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Trying to do a better job with my photos. Seems better, just need to put a solid article on the TOP due to the mirror on the bottom...

C&C welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0686.jpg
    IMG_0686.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 255
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mikebpeters

nice job on the pen and the pic - just need to find an angle that doesn't catch a refelction of the inside of your photo studio tent. I'm sure there is a way but I couldn't figure it out which is why I personally gave up on the mirror even though it does produce stunning pictures

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
nice job on the pen and the pic - just need to find an angle that doesn't catch a refelction of the inside of your photo studio tent. I'm sure there is a way but I couldn't figure it out which is why I personally gave up on the mirror even though it does produce stunning pictures

Tried to put a solid sheet on top to cover the reflection. Still not much better. You may be right - no go on the mirror.

I tried full sheets of colored card stock with different colors and I liked it much better.

Fun to try to improve!

mmayo

I think a bit of white balance or editing after taking the shots might improve your final result. The pen and blank is stellar and the setup is interesting and effective. Just a gentle suggestion.

Top Bottom