Winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Congrats to our winners of this years Beginners Beautiful Pen Contest! All of the prizes were donated by our sponsor John Underhill of Fantastic Feathers. Thank you John!

In 3rd Place:

Garett:

Garett.jpg

3rd Place: $60 gift cert to IAP Vendor of winners choice and gift box of JohnU blanks

In 2nd Place:

elance:

20140222 - Pen (2).JPG

2nd Place: $75 gift cert to IAP Vendor of winners choice and gift box of JohnU blanks

In 1st Place:

Twinsen:

RusticFlowerFront.jpg

1st Place: $125 gift cert to IAP Vendor of winners choice and gift box of JohnU blanks

CONGRATS to the Winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Every pen entered in this years beginners contest was a work of art and nothing like any of the sad portrays of a pens I made when I began. Congrats to you all! And keep up the great work!

southernclay

Congrats to all the winners and all of the other entrants, amazing level of competition. Jonathan thanks for all of the time you put into it and thanks to John for the sponsorship. This was fun, finished middle of the pack but seeing all of the other pens entered I'm pretty pleased with that!

elance

Thank you everyone! Thank you Jonathon for hosting and John for sponsoring. Conrats to the other winners. Everything I know about turning pens has come from this forum, so thanks again.

twinsen

Thanks!

I wanted to write a big thanks for all the support! I was very surprised that I even placed. This contest pushed me to try a lot of things. First time burning segments, first time using metal in the blank, and first time sanding higher than 600 grit, first time doing more CA glue layers, first time doing scallops, first time putting effort into photographing one of my pens. Thanks to IAP hosting and JohnU for sponsoring.

danpaddles

feel so inadequate. What great work from ?beginners? I need to try harder. Thanks all for posting, it helps to see what I can aspire to.

Top Bottom