VOTE FOR RUSS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

Make sure you get your vote in.

To find the voting poll you may

1) click on "Forums" (plural with an s) link in the navigation bar above and then select "Contest Votes" in the left hand column (it's the second one down in the left hand column).

OR

2) Click on the "Forum" (sigular, no s) link at the top of the page. "Contest Votes" is the second in the list of votes displayed.

When you see "Contest Votes", click on it to see the list of polls for voting. Make sure the first thing you do is vote in the Russ Fairfield contest. Then check out all the other contest polls.

Thanks for voting. As a reward you can print out the following lapel pin and pin it to your lapel:

* I voted for RUSS * <-this is the pin (sorry, small budget)

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

Have you voted for the pen of your choice in the

4th Annual Russ Fairfield Memorial Modified Slimline Contest Generously Sponsored by: Brooks Blanks

yet?

Vote Early!! Vote Once!! (*1)

Ed

(*1) No Chicago style voting please!!

Karl_99

Ed: Thank you for running this contest. Your responses and alerts have both been helpful and humorous! You made this fun.

Brian G

Does this mean you're going to unlock the shackles and let us roam free now that the contest is in the voting stage?

I have things to do, man!

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Jeff has placed a "contest votes" button on the front page in the BASH listings. That's an easy way to see all the contests in one spot.

Ed McDonnell

Does this mean you're going to unlock the shackles and let us roam free now that the contest is in the voting stage?

I have things to do, man!

Hi Brian - You are officially free (except you still have to vote in the finals this weekend). But what else would you rather be doing?

Ed

Top Bottom