Tick Tock Russ Fairfield Rocks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

Tick Tock. Just hours to go. If you are reading this you either

A) already have your entry in and are anxiously awaiting the appearance of the first voting poll, which will be sometime after 11:59pm tonight (my time, which is Fort Lauderdale, FL time if you want to google it).

OR

B) you haven't completed an entry, in which case you must be asking yourself "why am I sitting here reading this when I could be finishing my Russ Fairfield inspired pen and submitting my entry for a chance to win a fabulous assortment of Brooks Blanks (who is generously sponsoring this contest)".

OR

C) you are some desperate person from another contest who is just here to spam this contest, in which case you must be asking yourself "why am I trying to lure people to my lesser contest when everybody obviously wants to be part of the hottest contest on the planet (which of course is this contest)".

If you are a "B" type person, you best be moving quick.

Tick Tock.

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hard hat

Who could possibly be trying to lure people away from another's contest? Especially when it's something like the Russ Fairfield Memorial competition?

firewhatfire

well I GUESS I AM ABOUT TO GET STARTED. Gotta Hurry so I can get my Advanced pen started when this is finished. I have done give up on casting comps this year.

Can I modify it and use a majestic kit?

toddlajoie

well I GUESS I AM ABOUT TO GET STARTED. Gotta Hurry so I can get my Advanced pen started when this is finished. I have done give up on casting comps this year.

Can I modify it and use a majestic kit?

Naaahhhhhh... Sit back and relax... You've got 5 days to take a photo of it for the Marketing Photo Contest...:biggrin:

Ed McDonnell

If you have entered a pen, the waiting is almost over. All will be revealed soon.

If you haven't entered a pen, there is plenty of time left. Of course, "plenty" can mean different things to different people. In this case, it means get busy quick!!!

Ed

D.Oliver

You can cancel the rest of the event and send me my prize.

My pen has been submitted

Wow!! That was fast. You have plenty of time left to knock out an advanced entry.

Ed

Of all the other contest to pick, that's the one you're going with?:curse: I tell ya, you Florida guys are as thick as thieves or at least people who dine with thieves!:biggrin::tongue:

Ed McDonnell

You can cancel the rest of the event and send me my prize.

My pen has been submitted

Wow!! That was fast. You have plenty of time left to knock out an advanced entry.

Ed

Of all the other contest to pick, that's the one you're going with?:curse: I tell ya, you Florida guys are as thick as thieves or at least people who dine with thieves!:biggrin::tongue:

You can't go to eat at a restaurant in South Florida if you aren't comfortable dining with thieves and murderers. :wink: Especially during snowbird season. It's even worse on the West Coast of Florida. I heard Mike was at the beach and was talking about his varmint problem. One of the many reitred mob hit men overheard and offered to make his problem go away. When it was disclosed that the varmint was in South Dakota, the mob guy lost interest. Nobody in their right mind goes to SD when it's freezing cold....you know from September to August.....:eek:

Ed

Ed McDonnell

Let's see how you feel when you see the LARGE number of choices you are going to have to decide between. You are going to have your work cut our for you. Picking a favorite won't be easy. Ed

It will be if I pick my own! Hahahahahahaha

Hmmmm... I didn't think about that. Sure make sense to me though. I hope we get some people voting who didn't enter. I would hate for it to end up with 1 vote for every pen except for one that gets two votes (the one I vote for).

I wonder If I get to vote? Contest chairmen are restricted from so many things. I better check before I try to vote.

Ed

Dan Masshardt

Hmmmm... I didn't think about that. Sure make sense to me though. I hope we get some people voting who didn't enter. I would hate for it to end up with 1 vote for every pen except for one that gets two votes (the one I vote for). I wonder If I get to vote? Contest chairmen are restricted from so many things. I better check before I try to vote. Ed

I'll have to have my mom join iap so I can win then ;-)

Ed McDonnell

I've completed the poll. It should be visible once it is made live in the contest voting area. Keep checking and get those votes in.

Ed

Top Bottom