Classic Nib free shipping

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chrisk

Hi Roy,
While, free shipping code above works fine on your website, it doesn't seem to apply with Paypal. Is that normal?

OKLAHOMAN

Chrisk, I haven't seen that problem with others yet but don't worry if you were to be charged I have been refunding (6.95) all shipping to those that haven't used the code so when I get the pay pal in it includes shipping$6.95 will be refunded.

Edward Cypher

Chrisk, I haven't seen that problem with others yet but don't worry if you were to be charged I have been refunding (6.95) all shipping to those that haven't used the code so when I get the pay pal in it includes shipping$6.95 will be refunded.

Now that is customer serviec!!! The vendors on this site are awesome. Can't wait to use my wood Id Cash. How can you go wrong with people lice this. Thanks for supporting the bash.:):)

chrisk

OK Roy. I wanted to check with you, for with your previous website you had some issues with the rebates and you did refund after the order was placed.
Thank you.

Top Bottom