10% off BangleGuy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BangleGuy

Talk about being late to the party! Sorry folks, we have been super busy during this new year and haven't made it to IAP nearly often enough. To celebrate IAPs 10th anniversary, Bangleguy.com will offer a 10% discount from now until March 15th. Simply use discount code BASH10 in your shopping cart prior to checkout to get 10% off everything in stock.

Stop by www.bangleguy.com and pick out a great bangle, ring or Christmas ornament kit!

Happy Birthday IAP!

Eric

Attachments

• tn_DSC03589.JPG
    tn_DSC03589.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 205
  • Wearing Aspen Burl SS RAW.jpg
    Wearing Aspen Burl SS RAW.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC02876.jpg
    DSC02876.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 211
  • tn_Ornament 1.jpg
    tn_Ornament 1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 230
  • tn_DSC02860.JPG
    tn_DSC02860.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 242
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Martin G

Eric,
Any idea when the ring mandrels will be back in stock? I showed my wife the wedding band that Bob (BSea) made and now she wants one! :)

SteveG

Eric, thanks for the generous Bash discount. You already offer structured volume purchase discounts with break points at different purchase levels. Will this discount be added to the structured ones, or is this 10% simply in place of the structured ones? Nice products. Great quality!
Thanks

BangleGuy

Eric,
Any idea when the ring mandrels will be back in stock? I showed my wife the wedding band that Bob (BSea) made and now she wants one! :)

Martin, Sorry for the delay. We ran out of mandrels last week and machined some more on the CNC. I added them back into inventory over the weekend so you are good to go!

Thanks!
Eric

BangleGuy

Eric, thanks for the generous Bash discount. You already offer structured volume purchase discounts with break points at different purchase levels. Will this discount be added to the structured ones, or is this 10% simply in place of the structured ones? Nice products. Great quality!
Thanks

Steve, Thanks for the question. Yes, we are offering the 10% discount for any order dollar amount, but unfortunately it cannot be combined with our established volume discounts. This is a good discount for the first time ring or bangle maker to give it a whirl.
The discount does apply to all of our products including exotic burls. So, for those turners that love resin cast wood, stop by Bangleguy.com on Sunday nights to see our latest 'worthless wood' creations. We post new resin cast blanks at around 8pm MDT.

Thanks again,
Eric

Top Bottom