10% discount on Cactus Juice Stabilizing Solutions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Not only is it IAP's Anniversary, it is also the 3rd Anniversary of Cactus Juice Stabilizing Solutions! Three years ago during the Bash, I introduced Cactus Juice to the world for the very first time here on IAP! As a small thank you to IAP members, I am offering a 10% discount.

From now through the end of the bash, use coupon code IAP10 to get 10% off pints, quarts, 1/2 gallons, and gallons of Cactus Juice. Sorry the coupon code will not work on 4 gallon sizes since I already have that discounted as low as possible. I sell chambers at cost so the code will not work on them either.

Thank you everyone for helping make Cactus Juice a success and most of all, thank you for your trust and your business!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Edward,

I am sorry but I can not duplicate the issue on my end with either Firefox, IE, or Chrome. Make sure the quantity field in your cart is only showing 1 rather than two. If you can't get it to work, send me an EMAIL (not pm please) with what you want and I will manually create an order for you.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the quantity doubling when using the coupon code?

Last edited:

Edward Cypher

Thanks Curtis

I will do it a little later today as I am headed out. Thanks.

Edward,

I am sorry but I can not duplicate the issue on my end with either Firefox, IE, or Chrome. Make sure the quantity field in your cart is only showing 1 rather than two. If you can't get it to work, send me an EMAIL (not pm please) with what you want and I will manually create an order for you.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the quantity doubling when using the coupon code?

Top Bottom