Welcome to the BIRTHDAY BASH!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
It's our 10th Anniversary!

Old timers and new members alike, welcome to a big milestone for the IAP; our 10th anniversary Birthday Bash! Our party has gotten bigger and better every year, and we're glad you're here to enjoy this one with us.

The IAP as a community - that's all of YOU! - has established itself as the biggest, best, and friendliest resource for penmakers of every experience level. Between our forum archive, our extensive library, and the darn near immediate response to any question, this is the place to be if you're interested in pens. And you'd be hard-pressed to find a friendlier, more welcoming group of people.

HARD LABOR!

"Bash Team 10" has worked tirelessly for months getting ready for this event. You cannot believe the level of effort required to make this all happen as smoothly as it does. The team has just one goal, and that's to make sure you enjoy a great month of contests and activities. No matter your skill level, we have a contest you'll enjoy entering and prizes you'll be thrilled to win.

VENDOR DISCOUNTS!

Many of our generous vendors will be offering great discounts on their products during the bash. Our vendors provide great support for the bash and year round. Please return the favor and support them!

WHAT!? Not a Member?, JOIN US!

Lurkers, if you're reading this, then you are interested in penmaking. If you're interested in penmaking, join our community! You'll learn a lot, and before you know it, you'll be helping others begin to enjoy the craft. It's completely free to join, takes only a few minutes, so click on over to the Registration Page and get it done!

GET MUGGED!

Don't miss out on one of this year's official, limited edition, IAP MUGS available to you for a donation of $50.00. In addition to the mug, you will be entered in a drawing for some pretty awesome prizes. (There are other ways to enter the drawing as well!)

It's TIME! BASH ON!

IAP co-founder, [profile=jeff]Jeff Brown[/profile]
Bash co-coordinators, [profile=mbroberg]Mike Broberg[/profile] & [profile=Displaced Canadian]Chris Pukalo[/profile]

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

Happy Birthday. I'm happy to be part of a group that welcomes and answers just about any question on just about any subject and has helped me a lot in my pen turning endeavors.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Make sure you click the Bash Links at the top of the page and browse through all the activities

markgum

:biggrin: PARTY TIME!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin::present::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies104::bananen_smilies051::RockOn:

Rink

Happy Bday, IAP. And thank you to everyone that keeps it going and provides great advice to us novices. Rock on!

gimpy

HAPPY B-DAY IAP,

Thanks to all who put their
time in making this possible,

And thank you for all who share
their knowledge on the site

Scott

This is so very cool! The 10th Anniversary of the IAP! I remember back when we were trying to figure out what to call this place. And now it's been 10 years! Amazing!

I want to thank everyone who has come to the IAP and signed up, joined into the discussions, and just generally made this place what it is today. You all are the greatest!

But I really want to thank Jeff, who single-handedly not only held this place together, but has made it into one super site. While still having a normal life! Yes, I know, you'll say you had lots of help, but the fact is, if it weren't for you this site wouldn't be here today! So, thank you, my friend!

Enjoy the Bash!

Scott.

leaycraft

Jeff;

Great Job and let us look forward to many more to come!

Thanks to all the friends and all the help and encouragement I have received since joining.
John aka Leaycraft

Doug P

Happy B-Day, IAP. I'm looking forward to making my 1st BASH in April !!!! Can wait to meet some great people and possibly learn some pointers !!!!! See ya all in April ..... BASH ON !!!!!!

LeeR

Now is a perfect time for me to get back to making pens, and returning to woodworking in general. Work last year just didn't seem to leave much time for hobbies, but I decided to pull the plug on working, and retired a bit early, over the holidays.

Besides spending money like crazy, and doing a shop remodel, I've been doing a lot of browsing on this forum (and others, too). There is lots of catching up to do on all the latest products and techniques.

So much talent, and information, on IAP! It is great to be a part of it.

Marnat3

I want to echo the message sent to me from Burlman about the generosity and sharing attitude of the members here on the IAP.

I was one of the winners of the Superbowl pool and have received mindblowing assortment of blanks (both acrylic and wood). They are some of the prettiest pieces and being very new to this I am somewhat overwhelmed.
I am looking forward to turning each and every one of them and thank each and everyone here for the guidance and mentoring attitude.
I will be a member here for a long time and have found not only a hobby but a release.
Thank you all. Marnat3

Top Bottom