When will you arrive in Virginia?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Since folks are coming from all parts of the country (and Canada), I thought it would be interesting for everyone else to know when you will be arriving for Mid-Atlantic Penturners Gathering (MAPG 2014).

Fred and I will be staying both Friday and Saturday night, so we will be available for dining both evenings. This year, I also made up a map of the closest restaurants between Woodcraft and Fairfield Inn and posted it on our hotel accommodations page.

Fairfield Inn also lists more information about the local area on their site as well.

woodcraftmap.jpg

Last edited:

Katsin

I am missing Friday's festivities unfortunately. I have to be sure to visit my Mother who lives nearby. I'll be at Woodcraft for the gathering at 9 a.m. on Saturday.

Charlie_W

Dinner with a bunch of penturners! Wait till the checks come and everyone pulls out their special pen! Instant Show and Tell! :biggrin:

Our woodturning club does 2 lunches a month in addition to our regular monthly meeting..yes, we go to dinner before the meeting too.
Our lunches are called: "Ya Gotta Eat!".....same applies here. Ya Gotta Eat!

Yes, dinner sounds like a great idea.

ladycop322

Soooo Excited!

I'll be in town on Friday early! If I can help set up please let me know. And I'm up for dinner Friday night and Saturday night :)

Michelle

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Come on over - we can always find something to do and it looks like there will be plenty coming throughout the day to do pen talk and of course the store has plenty of stuff to spend your money on.

I also asked the owner to have some of Barry Gross's books on hand if you want a signed copy.

I'll be in town on Friday early! If I can help set up please let me know. And I'm up for dinner Friday night and Saturday night :)

Michelle

OKLAHOMAN

Because of the weather conditions headed east from Oklahoma we will be leaving early tomorrow in case we have to stop because of weather, so could arrive Thursday if all is good or Friday if we run into bad storms. Dinner on Friday is set up with some and more are welcome.

Russknan

I don't know whether this is the correct place to announce that my wife and I will not be able to come after all (we've been registered.) Had double hernia surgery 3 weeks ago which was "supposed" to have permitted me to make the trip from NY by now. Not so. Recovery has taken longer. I'm pretty bummed. Really wanted to go and meet people with whom I've corresponded online, bought stuff from, etc. I guess there's always next year. Best wishes to all. Russ

Top Bottom