When is the next CSUSA group buy?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eranox

I'd like to get in on a group buy soon. Having not participated in one before, I don't have the qualifications to organize one myself.

If you are interested in joining a CSUSA group buy in the near future, please post your interest here. If you would like to organize the group buy, then by all means, please step forward!

Last I heard, CSUSA required a $1000 minimum order for a group buy. I'm in for at least $200, probably upward of $300. Please post a rough estimate of your expected purchase amount so that we can verify there will be enough to get the discounted rate. I think we won't have any problems here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eranox

This isn't off to the strong start I'd hoped for. Please post if you're interested. Hopefully we can get something going.

Cmiles1985

I would love to, but I've way outdone myself in the buying end of business. If a GB pops up around the end of April, is be all in! Then again, if I sell some of what I've already turned and accumulate a few hundred $$, I'll jump in!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
This isn't off to the strong start I'd hoped for. Please post if you're interested. Hopefully we can get something going.
What usually happens is someone makes a post similar to this one and 8-10 reply that they are willing to participate. The post is made that a buy is open and it filles within 6-8 hours with participants that did not reply in the research post.

Quality Pen

I need some more zens. :)
Hehe, me too! (and by "more" I mean my first... never got these before but I want to!)

I am going to talk with Monty tonight about organizing the group buy. Hopefully we an get it all wrapped up and orders placed in the next few days. Time is a factor for me and everyone else I imagine :wink:

:biggrin:

Cmiles1985

Well, since my pens seem to have quickly gained popularity amongst my mother's friends and my coworkers, maybe I will hop on the GB bandwagon!

Krudwig

Ok, so ive got in on a pre production order before and seen the group buy of one particular item but what is the group buy from CSUSA ? Will it be for one particular item or any item? Do you have to buy a certain amount to be in? Could someone give me some details?

Cmiles1985

Last go around, it was any of the artisan line of pens (with a couple of exceptions). All at a certain discount plus another discount if the total order was above a certain $ amount.

Dan Masshardt

Ok, so ive got in on a pre production order before and seen the group buy of one particular item but what is the group buy from CSUSA ? Will it be for one particular item or any item? Do you have to buy a certain amount to be in? Could someone give me some details?

Min 10 kits.

Only / any artisan line pen kits. Also tubes and bushings for those kits.

Quality Pen

I spoke with Monty tonight on the phone and it's looking like I will go ahead with a CSUSA group buy effort in the next day or so. Look out possibly Thursday night.

The major thing left to do is call CSUSA tomorrow and make sure prices are the same and find out what's not in stock.

I will run the group-buy basically the exact same as the previous, very straightforward and successful, group-buy led by plano_harry with the major exception being a limit of 10 people and USA only. Main reason for this is simply that it's my first go and I'd rather keep it simple and avoid customs forms for the first go-around.

Top Bottom