Turning Smock Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
There were a few responses to Jeff's post about a few smocks he had. So we are responding by asking for interest in a Group Buy.

If there is enough interest, I can get details of current pricing and, post in this thread, or another thread. Let us hear from you in this thread. Thanks!

Here is an EXAMPLE:

Last edited by a moderator:

Herb G

Count me in, if the price is right. I have about a zero budget. I've been out of work for 4 years now. Still fighting with the powers that be to get my disability.
But, I might be able to scrape up enough for a nice smock.
Thanks for the offer.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK guys, it seems there is pretty good interest so far. I had a strange happening yesterday. I've been getting dizziness when standing up but, yesterday after spraying the lawn, it got really bad. Nausea AND, dizzy set in and, forced me to bed. Called the Dr. and, have an appointment at 8:00 this morning. I am able to sit up and, type this entry. But, going back to bed shortly. I WILL get the info you're asking for after I confirm $$ amounts with the supplier later today. Bear with me because this has to be approved with Mannie first. Thanks for your interest!

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
OK guys, it seems there is pretty good interest so far. I had a strange happening yesterday. I've been getting dizziness when standing up but, yesterday after spraying the lawn, it got really bad. Nausea AND, dizzy set in and, forced me to bed. Called the Dr. and, have an appointment at 8:00 this morning. I am able to sit up and, type this entry. But, going back to bed shortly. I WILL get the info you're asking for after I confirm $$ amounts with the supplier later today. Bear with me because this has to be approved with Mannie first. Thanks for your interest!

Take care of yourself first Chuck, you NEED to make the meeting Saturday! :) (joking)

Be careful, maybe it was the spray?!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I got out of bed long enough to post a couple of replies here on the forum. It looks like there is plenty of interest in the GB. I should be able to call the supplier Monday and, get your info that's been requested. Not much I can do until then. Sorry for the delay. :wink:

TonyL

My wife suffers from vertigo every once on in a while. A physical therapist gave her some exercises to do, that quickly relieved the symptoms Get well soon., FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom