Possible quantity order of Emperors???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Customs and Tarrifs

You can go to this site Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States and search on Pens to get tarrifs, you should wind up looking at 9608.10.00 (BP)and 9608.30.00 (FP) and they should give you the tarrifs. You might look at parts rather than pens (in the same area) and the parts might be free. At any rate you will probably have to tell Dayacom how to classify the items. They are not responsible for the classifications the importer (you) is.

Depending on the amount the carrier might pay you're duties for you and send you a bill later...ask them if they've done this and get the amount from them if they have.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
You can go to this site Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States and search on Pens to get tarrifs, you should wind up looking at 9608.10.00 (BP)and 9608.30.00 (FP) and they should give you the tarrifs. You might look at parts rather than pens (in the same area) and the parts might be free. At any rate you will probably have to tell Dayacom how to classify the items. They are not responsible for the classifications the importer (you) is.

Depending on the amount the carrier might pay you're duties for you and send you a bill later...ask them if they've done this and get the amount from them if they have.
Coming from Taiwan you might get away with classification 9608.99.4000 which is unassembled parts needing work done here to get a complete pen - they are free. The refills need to be classed separately and are not free.

Dalepenkala

Thank you very much LeRoy for the info! I'll do some checking into this!

Coming from Taiwan you might get away with classification 9608.99.4000 which is unassembled parts needing work done here to get a complete pen - they are free. The refills need to be classed separately and are not free.

Dalepenkala

Ok I have some ball park numbers here but PLEASE understand that I don't have some shipping info yet so I kinda estimated this so I can at least give you all some numbers that will be close. (I HOPE!)

Emps/RB = $42.00ea
Emps/FP = $47.00ea

I'm going to just add 3.50 to every order we get and it will cover a set of bushings and 2 extra sets of tubes. I think this will just make it easier so that everyone gets the correct bushings and extra tubes. I hope this is ok with everyone.

Once I get the pens I will ship them out to you ASAP (USA only) for 6.00 Flat rate box.

I think the next post I do will be an Emp ORDER #1 as a separate thread and then I will be needing you to narrow down the totals you all want. I will also be asking you for all contact information including your phone number just in case I need to contact you quickly.

I hope this buy works out for ALL of us involved!

Thanks for all your comments and input!

Thank you very much LeRoy for the info! I'll do some checking into this!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom