Possible quantity order of Emperors???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalepenkala

Ok I do not know for sure if I'm going to do this or not but I'm considering placing an order for full size Emperors in BT/RHD in both fountain pens and rollerballs.

Pricing will very depending on what quantity we end up ordering. If were able to get an order for 30pc which are the best price break they would be appx the prices below.

30pcs RB will cost appx $37.00ea
30pcs FP will cost appx $43.00ea

Shipping will be divided up evenly amoung all of us that place an order.
Then I'll contact you and let you know how much it will cost to ship it out to you. I'm guessing $6-$8 in a priority box.

Also I'm not exactly sure just yet as to what the customs/taxes will be either. Once I have an idea how many kits were looking at I'll let you know how much that will be as well.

Hopefully we can get Ed & Dawn from Exotic Blanks to get involved with us on this order.

Please post in this thread and let's see who is interested!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

MikeL

Yes, I am interested. I'm not sure I would be a big help since I would probably only get 3 or 4. I would need bushings also.

Karl_99

Probably about 2-4 of each. If there was interest in only one style, I am OK with that as well. I would increase the quantity for that style.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Unless Dayacom has had a drastic change of heart, you need 30 OF ONE TYPE--ONE PLATING, FOUNTAIN OR ROLLERBALL---THEY DO NOT MIX.

Yes, we would assist, as we did in the past, if the number of any one type gets close. An order of this type is likely to get charged customs and you have to be careful how you ship it in to avoid long delays (DAMHIKT)

Dalepenkala

Unless Dayacom has had a drastic change of heart, you need 30 OF ONE TYPE--ONE PLATING, FOUNTAIN OR ROLLERBALL---THEY DO NOT MIX.

Yes, we would assist, as we did in the past, if the number of any one type gets close. An order of this type is likely to get charged customs and you have to be careful how you ship it in to avoid long delays (DAMHIKT)

Ed would you be interested in assisting me in the shipping and customs?

There is two buy options according to this link. 10pc & 30pc.

DAYACOM INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

Dalepenkala

As I stated I'm not sure just yet if it will. Checking for interest.

I have had a suggestion for the imperial. I don't use that kit. Thoughts?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Ok I do not know for sure if I'm going to do this or not but I'm considering placing an order for full size Emperors in BT/RHD in both fountain pens and rollerballs.

Pricing will very depending on what quantity we end up ordering. If were able to get an order for 30pc which are the best price break they would be appx the prices below.

30pcs RB will cost appx $37.00ea
30pcs FP will cost appx $43.00ea

Shipping will be divided up evenly amoung all of us that place an order.
Then I'll contact you and let you know how much it will cost to ship it out to you. I'm guessing $6-$8 in a priority box.

Also I'm not exactly sure just yet as to what the customs/taxes will be either. Once I have an idea how many kits were looking at I'll let you know how much that will be as well.

Hopefully we can get Ed & Dawn from Exotic Blanks to get involved with us on this order.

Please post in this thread and let's see who is interested!

Thanks in advance!
Dale, the price quoted on their website usually includes express shipping. Also, although they don't say so, they might very well give you a little price break if you get to 50 of either style. You will have to ask for it though.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Also, as Ed said an order large enough will most likely involve customs and the problem is you usually don't know how much that is until AFTER the kits have arrived here. The Typical customs I pay is about 5.2%. You might also have to deal with a Toxic Substance Control Act form because of the chemical (ink in the refills) involved. That will depend on the carrier, some push it some don't.

Dalepenkala

Also, as Ed said an order large enough will most likely involve customs and the problem is you usually don't know how much that is until AFTER the kits have arrived here. The Typical customs I pay is about 5.2%. You might also have to deal with a Toxic Substance Control Act form because of the chemical (ink in the refills) involved. That will depend on the carrier, some push it some don't.

Thanks LeRoy for the info. I have called Ed and left him a message to call me and get his input too. I talked with him a while ago and he said he would work with me to do this.

Once I talk with Ed I'll post what we discuss and keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Ed, have changed on the high end retail, their order cut offs are now 10 and 30 rather than 30 and 50. So you only have to have 10 of a style & finish to order but 30 is a better price.

Last edited:

Dalepenkala

Ok thanks guys!
I have an email into Daycom for more info on the shipping. I am looking/estimating what customs will be as well so I can narrow down the price per kit.

Also I will need payment prior to me placing the order just letting all of you know in advance. For thoughs of you that don't know me ask any of the long time members about me, I'm an honest person and will not screw around with your money.

Thanks!

Last edited:
You mentioned the Imperial. I'd be in for a couple of those as well if you get enough interest.
Give us an idea what you want for each of the pen kits and we'll start PP'ing you some dough!

manik

I would be interested in 2 RB and 2 FP plus bushings and some extra tubes.
Thanks for putting this together! (we hope)

Dalepenkala

You mentioned the Imperial. I'd be in for a couple of those as well if you get enough interest.
Give us an idea what you want for each of the pen kits and we'll start PP'ing you some dough!

I will keep this in mind but you are the 2nd to mention this so we'll see what will come of it.

I will defiantly post some more accurate numbers once I get more info from Daycom.

Its looking like we will be pretty good for the FP so that is a good thing. I have talked with Ed over at Exotics and he gave me some pointers on how to deal with them. Also Leroy at Smittys pen works has given valuable input too!

Thanks!

Dalepenkala

Ok I did a tally as of right now it looks like we have 31 for FP and 31 for RB. That's before my 10pcs of FPs so that would be 41 FPs.

I will try to run some preliminary numbers per kit with customs, shipping included to try to get everyone an idea what were looking at for price. I still have not heard anything back yet from Daycom.

I have been thinking about the extra tubes and bushings idea. Would any of you be against the idea of me just automatically including a set of bushings and say a couple sets of tubes with your order? The bushings are 2.00 set and tubes are .40 a set if I remember correctly. I'm thinking this might be a quick way to go to make sure everyone gets the right bushings and extra tubes for the occasional barrel accident! :rolleyes:

I will firm commit to 6 Emp Rollerball Rhd/BT, and could add 2 or 3 (rollerball) to get to the next price break if need be.

Ok thanks Steve and Jallan!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom