Possible Imperial & Jr Emp's GB?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalepenkala

Ok here are some rough numbers bases on a 30pc order placed on all 4 types of pens. WE ARE NOT AT THE 30PC PRICE YET!

Jr, Emp/RB $42.00 Currently @ 14
Jr. Emp/FP $45.00 Currently @ 17
Imperial/RB $45.00 Currently @ 19
Imperial/FP $56.00 Currently @ 19

For respective Kits
Bushings/ $2.50
Extra Tubes/ $.55

Dalepenkala

Ok here are some rough numbers bases on a 30pc order placed on all 4 types of pens. WE ARE NOT AT THE 30PC PRICE YET!

Jr, Emp/RB $42.00 Currently @ 14
Jr. Emp/FP $45.00 Currently @ 17
Imperial/RB $45.00 Currently @ 19
Imperial/FP $56.00 Currently @ 19

For respective Kits
Bushings/ $2.50
Extra Tubes/ $.55

Ok getting some people with questions about the pricing. I will use the example that was brought to my attention.
The Imperial/RB price is 40.00. I have a price of 45.00 to order. The 45.00 price includes the shipping, customs, duty that is involved with importing these parts into the US from China.
Am I estimating this to the high side? I SURE HOPE SO! I would not want to have to come back and ask each one of you for more money. In the event that I have an extra amount of money it can be reimbursed back to you or as in the last full size Emp order, I made one of my watch part pens and donated it to the IAP. The IAP should get way more than what was left in the account from the GB. This was ALL agreed by the particapants in advance.

I hope this clears up any misconception with the price difference you see on the price I have listed and the price you see on Dayacoms website.

If you have any more questions continue to post here or PM me but if you want to talk directly to me you can reach me at this number.

989 two eight 4 88 seven one

Last edited:

magier412

Do you think we'll even make it to the 30 MOQ for the price break? If it comes to it, I'd be happy to move off the Jr. Emps and just order one each of the Imperials (FP and RB).

I won't be interested at all unless we get to the 30 pen minimum though.

Does your price include shipping to me/us, or is that just the shipping from China to you and there will be additional shipping from you to us?

Thanks for doing this Dale...I know it can get to be a pain very quickly!

~~ Kay

Dalepenkala

Do you think we'll even make it to the 30 MOQ for the price break? If it comes to it, I'd be happy to move off the Jr. Emps and just order one each of the Imperials (FP and RB).

I won't be interested at all unless we get to the 30 pen minimum though.

Does your price include shipping to me/us, or is that just the shipping from China to you and there will be additional shipping from you to us?

Thanks for doing this Dale...I know it can get to be a pain very quickly!

~~ Kay

Hello Kay
I'm not sure yet but I'm most interested in the imperials for myself so I will be ordering them for myself. Jr emps were something that I had as requests so I offered them. If we order the jr emps the 10 piece price is going to be somewhere around 48.00 for the RB and 51.00 for the FP.

As for the shipping to participants is 6.00 for a flat rate box. In some cases it may be a few dollars more to upgrade to the bigger flat rate (based on size of order size) box or international shipping.

Hope this helps.

Skeleton2014

Dale, I'd be interested in doing two of the Imperial RB and two of the Imperial FP... would love to do more but, $$ is limited and I haven't gotten around to turning the last Emperor order! Thanks for doing the group buy.
Jeff

Billycro214

I'm interested in emperor's, both FP and RB...but I would need bushings, and probably 2 extra sets of tubes, and what about the drill bits? What does this kit take?

Thanks!
William

jondavidj

Dale - if for some reason, you cannot get enough for the Jr Emperor to make your numbers, just change mine out to Imperials to help....I will need bushings for each also if you do that.

Appreciate you doing this as well!!

Cmiles1985

I posted up pictures of both, and the emperor seems to be more popular to my customers. I may be in for 3 to 5 Emperor FP's, an RB or 2. I'm not too sure on the Imperials, other than I do want at least one FP.

Dalepenkala

Dale - if for some reason, you cannot get enough for the Jr Emperor to make your numbers, just change mine out to Imperials to help....I will need bushings for each also if you do that.

Appreciate you doing this as well!!

Well as of now Jon we have enough for the 10pc price on the jr. Emps. Right now I don't see getting 30pcs even with my quantity added in. I will offer the jr emps at the 10pc price but I don't know how many would go with it.

Welcome!

SteveG

If you were to get close but not quite there on any of these, I might be able to bump up a total of 2 more total (of whatever is needed to make the "break"). My thought is if you were to ask the group here when you are about at the go/no go decision point on the buy, you may find others willing to bump one or two also.

Dalepenkala

If you were to get close but not quite there on any of these, I might be able to bump up a total of 2 more total (of whatever is needed to make the "break"). My thought is if you were to ask the group here when you are about at the go/no go decision point on the buy, you may find others willing to bump one or two also.

Thanks Steve. The imperials shouldn't be an issue it's the jr. Emps. That is about where were at with the jr emps.

Last edited:

Dalepenkala

What are the counts up to Dale?

Right now we are at:
14pc jr emps RB
21pc jr emps FP

20pc of Imperials in both formats. RB & FP.

I will probably post for the actual ordering tomorrow. As of right now I will be probably offering the imperials in both formats and possiblys the jr emps in FP's only.

Thanks!
Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom