Possible Imperial & Jr Emp's GB?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalepenkala

Ok I'm just trying to get an idea how much interest there would be in this buy.

Imperials

Jr. Emperors

In both cases the platings are going to be Rhodium and Black Titanium. I would be willing to do RB & FP.

As far as price goes I'm going to just say I'd just apply the same pricing scheme as I did with the last Emp buy I did. Once I have some idea as what people want I can narrow down the price.

Any questions please post in this thread so everyone gets the same answer.

Thanks!

Dalepenkala

I'd be interested in 2 each (FP & RB) of the Imperials. Not sure what a Jr. Emperor looks like...

Jr emps will be the same as a full size emp just on a smaller scale. Here is what a full size emp looks like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 309

Cmiles1985

I'd consider buying a couple of Jr. Emperors and maybe one or two Imperials depending on when and how much.

Thanks for hosting this if it pulls through!

magier412

Hi Dale.

I'd be in for a at least one each in FP and RB. Depending on pricing, it could be more too.

Do you have an idea as to where you'll order (dayacom, somewhere else)? It'd be nice to look at photos. :)

Thanks for starting this!

~~ Kay

Dalepenkala

I looked at pics on exoticblanks.com as they carry both sets. Depending in pricing, I may go in for more.

Ok not a problem! When I get some concrete numbers I'll let everyone know the pricing!

Thanks!

Ok just letting everyone know here in advance that are interested in purchasing that live outside the US that your shipping price will be different. I will quote you your shipping price based on what the USPS will charge me. All I ask is that you be patient with me and I'll get things taken care of here on my end when the time comes.

Thanks!

Last edited:

chrisk

Thanks Dale,
No worries about shipping fee. We're accustomed with this.
For your information, the USPS offers the following shipping option "Priority Mail International® Large Video Flat Rate priced box", with more room than the smaller SFRB and at the same price ($US24,75).

Dalepenkala

Thanks Dale,
No worries about shipping fee. We're accustomed with this.
For your information, the USPS offers the following shipping option "Priority Mail International® Large Video Flat Rate priced box", with more room than the smaller SFRB and at the same price ($US24,75).

Sounds good! Just want to share this info with all the guys that are considering to participate I the buy.

Dalepenkala

Hi Dale.

I'd be in for a at least one each in FP and RB. Depending on pricing, it could be more too.

Do you have an idea as to where you'll order (dayacom, somewhere else)? It'd be nice to look at photos. :)

~~ Kay

This is the Imperial image. We will be ordering the RHD/BT
Imperial Pen (Bamboo) Kit==

Here is the Jr. Emp. We will be ordering the RHD/BT
Jr. Emperor Pen Kit==

Dalepenkala

Ok as of right now with just some preliminary numbers we have the following numbers below. Right now it looks like we are in the 10pc price category for both models.

Jr. Emp's RB = 9
Jr. Emp's FP = 13

Imperials RB = 19
Imperials FP = 19

These are still not super accurate as I'm still waiting for some clarification from a couple of people.

I'll keep you all posted!

These numbers still don't have my order added in yet either. Hoping to get closer to the 30pcs price so we can all benefit from this buy.

Thanks!

magier412

Hi Dale - I'm checking with a couple friends to see if they want to jump in with me...will get at least one each of the Jr. Emperor and Imperial FP's. Stay tuned...

When is the deadline to get back to you? I'm hurrying them up, but just to be sure...

Thanks!

K

Hi Dale.

~~ Kay

Jr. Emperor Pen Kit==

Dalepenkala

Sounds good Kay! I'm planning on letting this go for several more days. Then I will create the order form and post pricing. Payments will be done at time of order placement via PayPal.

Hi Dale - I'm checking with a couple friends to see if they want to jump in with me...will get at least one each of the Jr. Emperor and Imperial FP's. Stay tuned...

When is the deadline to get back to you? I'm hurrying them up, but just to be sure...

Thanks!

K

Hi Dale.

~~ Kay

Jr. Emperor Pen Kit==

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom