Pepper mill group buy?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skewer

I wanted to gauge the interest on doing a group by for Pepper Mill Kits. I was eyeing the CrushGrind mechanisms at CUSA and the fact you could get a 30% discount on 100. I'm not volunteering to run it at this point, just wanted to throw it out there. :biggrin:

I've done a couple of the stainless steel grinders so far, would be interested in opinions on kit of their choice.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skewer

I guess it would have to be settled what kit to get and there would be a buy in minimum of 10 or so - like you guys do with the pen kit buys.

The 10" turner select is 12.40 right now and the 25% would put you at 9.30, and you are saving about 3 bucks each, maybe not so attractive.

The CrushGrind 18" are 'cut to length' but would make for a bigger package to ship. Individually, they are 16.95, over 100 they are 11.87. Thats 5 bucks saved each x 10 = $50 seems like it would be significant enough to offset shipping.

MarkD

I have started to buy the 18" long crush grind models (at CSUSA they are $16.95 vs $16.35 for the 10" ). This way I only keep one size and can make any size grinder. Nothing against the Turners Select mills but I personally want to stick with the CrushGrind mechanisms.

Last edited:
Top Bottom