Jan CSUSA group buy...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quality Pen

There seems to be a good interest in another group buy so we will see. If there is then I will post up a sign up thread Friday or Saturday.

This is not the sign up thread, however.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Quality Pen

I would be interested if we could include razors and styluses. Need to replenish my stock or those items in particular.
It will definitely include at least Mach3 Razors. Believe someone also wanted bullet razors.

Will need to double check how/if they mix n match.

TonyL

At 51 years of age, and only 10 months into this hobby, I will have to live past 90 to use what I bought from the group buys :). I need to make more pens or live longer. They are so tempting. Thanks for organizing!

Quality Pen

Only had a couple peeps confirm they would definitely be in, and I know that there's some people who wanted more of a heads up so I'm gonna go ahead and say that I will do a sign up thread on (next) Friday the 16th.

I'll put down a firm time so that people don't have to miss out and don't have to stalk the thread.

Harpazo

I would like to know when this group buy materialized. Is there something else I should do so I can join the group when it's happening? Thx in advance! If there's already a thread going I can just subscribe to it.

KCW

I have not participated in a group buy before, but I would be interested. Could I purchase stylus tips with the artisan pens, or just the pens?

GDGeorge

For anyone not sure about whether or not to join this one, I'm planning to do another in late February. (Unless someone else wants to do it...) ;-)

Jerry
Echo4Golf

Quality Pen

I am interested in joining in as well. Will pen blanks be available too?
I'm always happy to help participants and a couple blanks is OK. However, if you want like 5 or 10 blanks then make sure it's just 1 or 2 styles... not 10 different blanks. It could quickly double the work if a handful of people all buy a handful of different blanks.

Quality Pen

Notice

Presuming Mannie gets back to me -- and he always does quickly! -- then keep an eye out tomorrow evening for the sign up post.

Unless something comes up, then I will post it tomorrow at 8PM CST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom