How much interest in an April CSUSA group buy?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quality Pen

Suffice it to say, I still have plenty from the previous group buy. Mainly I just have too many USPS boxes now! :)

But there were some people who did not get in the last time, and there appeared to be some interest asking when the next one was. This coupled with the PSI group buy being on hold... I might be up to do another CSUSA group buy.

As always the idea is to hit 1,000 USD item total and have a total of 10 people willing to purchase 10 or more artisan kits.

If you're interested and ready to participate in the next week or two max then please post here. If there's enough interest then I will check with Monty, wait for the go-ahead, and post up a thread. This thread you are reading is not a sign-up sheet. It is merely a thread to gauge interest.

This would be open to USA and Canada this time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

I'm interested. But don't feel like you have to. Maybe someone else could. I may be up for one eventually bit I'm going to get this bog oak thing wrapped up first for sure.

Thanks.

TonyL

Same here. It may not be worth the trouble. It would be "nice" if one of the suppliers agreed to give IAP a 10 or 20% off coupon code. I actually have enough stuff, but if I see a code or deep discount sale, then I will buy something.

TonyL

You guys know more about this than I do. Can't we ask the for a 15% coupon code with a 3 day expiration date. I know it may not be as good as what they can offer, and that can't economize on shipping, but asking is free! I would be happy to ask. If they say yes, we will inform all members a few days in advance via the site, and then go. We will commit to at least $75 per order before tax and shipping for the discount to apply.

I think every one wins and it is easier to administrate. If you guys tried this already or we get a loud NO, we move on (to PSI, etc.). Again, asking is free.

Last edited:

Quality Pen

You could surely ask... you are right it doesn't hurt.

But otherwise, I don't mind doing another group buy right now.

It looks like there is good interest too... so maybe I will run it past Monty to do one this weekend.

TonyL

CUSUSA Group Buy

You could surely ask... you are right it doesn't hurt.

But otherwise, I don't mind doing another group buy right now.

It looks like there is good interest too... so maybe I will run it past Monty to do one this weekend.

Rather than potentially interfere with the GB, I will wait until we see what comes out of it. I don't think it's a good idea to hit a vendor with too many requests. Let's stick with the original plan and see if a GB can be assembled.

We can always use the coupon code as Plan B.

Thanks!

Quality Pen

If Monty agrees, then this will "launch" Friday. Timelines will be similar: excels by Sunday night, Paypal by Monday night, order placed on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom