Craft Supplies January Group Buy - Details / Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

The group buy is on. I have spoken to Craft Supplies and we are set. I will open the group buy this Friday (1/6/2017) at 11 am (CST). I have opened it up to the first 20 to commit on Friday.

The full details will come out Friday but the short list is:
US addresses only (I am so sorry about this one)
Limited to the first 20 to sign up (10 kits minimum)
Rules and excel order sheet will be downloadable on Friday (1/6/2017) - you must use Excel
Orders in by Tuesday (1/10/2017)
Payment Due by Thursday (1/12/2017)
Order To Go In Friday (1/13/2017)

Products available:
Craft Supplies Non Entry Line
PSI kits that Craft Supplies Carries (discounts limited to different rules than CS kits)
Bushings
Extra Tubes

Unfortunately I will not be doing the shaving kits or stands.

I see in the "interest" post some members mention they are interested and this is their first buy. I just want to make sure that everyone is clear - the sign up is Friday - the previous post was to just gauge interest and make sure I could get to 10 participants. The first 20 on Friday or Saturday will be in.

Any questions please post below or PM me.

Thanks,
Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ver2go

I'd be interested in some clip in Crushgrind, what would the discount level be? TIA

mg_dreyer

ver2go,

The buy is strictly limited to CS pen kits / PSI pen kits that CS carries / bushings / extra tubes.

Sorry and thanks for looking,
Mark

TonyL

Hi Mark,
Naturally, anyway you want to run this is super. However, please clarify:
Must those who wish to participate express their intentions starting tomorrow, Friday, 1/6, 2017 at noon CST and be one of the first 20, or
If you were one of the first 20 that indicated interest on your "Gauging Interest" type of post, you can participate?

Again, any way you decide is more than fine. I just want to make sure I honor what I said I would do.

Thanks!

Last edited:

mg_dreyer

It is based on the first 20 tomorrow. Sorry if there is any confusion. That has always been the way these have been run and I want to be consistent. Thanks.

TonyL

It is based on the first 20 tomorrow. Sorry if there is any confusion. That has always been the way these have been run and I want to be consistent. Thanks.

Absolutely no probably. Thx for clarifying and organizing.

Best,

Tony

Top Bottom