Cheese slicers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Last year, on a whim, I started making cheese slicing boards like I've shown here.
I purchased my first handle, arm and wire from Woodcraft for about $10. later found them at cheeseslicing.com for less that 1/2 the cost. If purchased on lots of 100, they are even less...$3.55 each.
I'm just checking to see if there is enough interest to do a group buy to be able to get them for $3.55 each. In addition to them being available on chrome, they are also available in black.
If you would be interested in purchasing some at $3.55, please post how many you would buy and which finish you want. If there is enough interest, I'll do a group buy for them after the middle of February as the chrome ones are currently out of stock.
Shipping should not be more than $6 or $7 depending on how many you buy.

Woodlvr

I would like 10 Chrome ones please, are Chrome and black the only choices available?

Last edited:

Dan Masshardt

I really like the small black ones the best but I'm not sure that that place carries them in the higher quantity pack.

If they did, I'd be in for 20 or more.

I would actually prefer the chrome arm but the chrome colored plastic handle I simply can't live with. Chrome arm with black handle would be so much better.

Hawkdave

G'Day Mannie... I have never seen these before. I did a search to see if they were available in Australia, but they're not. I guess some-one will pick up on this one day and make it available to us Aussies at a great price as well.

Cheers mate.

Dave.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I would like 10 Chrome ones please, are Chrome and black the only choices available?
Yes, chrome and black a the only choices I've found.

I really like the small black ones the best but I'm not sure that that place carries them in the higher quantity pack.

If they did, I'd be in for 20 or more.

I would actually prefer the chrome arm but the chrome colored plastic handle I simply can't live with. Chrome arm with black handle would be so much better.
When I verify that the chrome ones are in stock, I'll inquire about the smaller black ones.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
This has been a great response. When it gets closer to the middle of February and the chrome ones are in stock, I'll inquire where the next quantity price break would be.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Manny,
I will take 5 in chrome. Do you want paypal mow or when they arrive?
Monty
This thread is to see if there is enough interested to get the lowest price. Not taking orders just now as the chrome ones are out of stock until the middle of February (as stated in previous posts). I will post a link in this thread to the actual buy when I have confirmation from the company that they are in stock.
As of now, there appears to plenty of interest. I will inquire to see if there is another price point break.

duncsuss

Mannie, I'd be in for 5 chrome and 5 black when the time comes -- thanks! (or maybe just 10 chrome ... not sure)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom