Bog Oak from Ukraine #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VotTak

This thread is only to figure out interest in a group buy. The very same information as in previous GB.

I'd like to know if there are 15 people in the US who are willing to buy 10 pen blanks of Ukrainian bog oak imported directly from a seller in Ukraine.
He gathers Bok oak logs and does all the cutting. he also certifies his wood, although not all the logs as certification is very expensive. As per seller "your money are back in case you are not satisfied". He is sure that you will be happy with received goods.
Blanks are a hair over 3/4" square and a bot over 5" long.

The cost would be $45 for 10 blanks shipped to my door plus shipping(in US) to your door and PayPal fees(or if you transfer money to "Friends and Family" then no PayPal fee).
This cost is for the quantity purchased (160 blanks are the most economical shipping) and includes shipping cost to me. There is certificate of authenticity for the wood we will receive and it will be provided with package.

In case we find 15 people than you would have to pay me and then wait for about 2 weeks for them to get here. I will be sending packages following Saturday.

Please, let me know whether there is desire to get in the group.

VotTak

Hi everyone. This post is old but I decided to revive it rather than create new one.
I was talking to supplier and he is offering stabilized and non stabilized blanks for pens and knives. Everything comes with certificates as before. Shipping prices went up so total might be slightly different than before, but just slightly. Also total will be different for stabilized blanks as these will be higher in price. Please let me know whether there is an interest in such a group buy.

VotTak

^265C58394A56E9AF238572CF26B180F4327C407EEF6E28E316^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Top Bottom