Any interest in a Loctite Threadlocker Group Buy?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I have located a source where we can purchase the equivalent of the blue removable Loctite 243 for about $3.39 per 10ml bottle when purchased in lots of 12 or 50 ml bottles for about $9.23 when purchased in lots of 10.
We can also purchase the equivalent of the red permanent Loctite 262 for about $2.97 per 10ml bottle when purchased in lots of 12 or 50 ml bottles for about $8.39 when purchased in lots of 10.
There would also be a slight charge to cove the shipping of the bottles to me. I would not be able to give a firm cost until I see how many bottles are actually ordered. There would also be the cost of shipping to you which would most likely be about $6 or less (I will ship the cheapest way possible).

Any one interested, please indicate below which Loctite you would be interested in and how many bottles.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Had to email them twice, seems my first one got lost in a crash.
The company I'll be ordering from is Palm Labs. Here's their reply on the shelf life.

"We guarantee them for 2 years, but they may be used after the 2 year mark.

Only store in contains with lots of air in them (do not fill smaller bottles up to the top with no air).

Keep in cool, if not refrigerated area."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom