January Meeting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmyshrall

Hello everyone,

It is time for our January INWPTA meeting at Woodcraft on Tuesday the 27th at 6:30pm.

Our demo/review this meeting is going to be on Concava pen kit. I will be discussing and demonstrating how create a pen from this kit. At the end of the demo, we will have a finished pen that we can put our hands on. The idea is to have a combination demonstration and review so that attendees can see if they like the kit well enough to purchase for their own uses.

I have also finished the collection and transcription of the club's charter and bylaws and would like to review those with the membership and have a vote on them during the Febrary meeting on 02/24/2015. We will be handing out printed copies during the meeting and then emailing the remainder of the membership a PDF version for your review before the next meeting.

I will also be introducing a new feature to the meetings that I would like to call the "5 tips" segment of the meeting. These tips will be geared toward producing better looking pens.

We will be having our normal raffle this meeting, so please bring some cash for raffle tickets and donations to the raffle would be greatly appreciated.

We are all looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.
RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft

Thanks,
Michael

Top Bottom