Wed Oct. 8th -- no shipments.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am going into outpatient surgery tomorrow the 8th and will be away from my computer until well after the mail pickup so there will be not shipping from Smitty's on Wednesday the 8th. This is a catherization to check my Stints and see if others are needed so if: 1) no new or replaced Stints I'll be released tomorrow. 2) it any new stints are needed or any old ones replaced they will hold me overnight for observation and I won't be back until the 9th.

EDIT IN: I'm home, but have a couple of restrictions on physical activity that will prevent shipping anything before Saturday October 12th.

EDIT IN: Monday being a postal holiday for Columbus Day normal shipping will resume on Tuesday the 14th.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'm home....all's ok but I have a few restrictions for about a week I edited my initial post.

Not to be left alone for 24 hours.

I can't go up and down stairs for a couple of days and since my inventory is in the basement ---- no shipments until Saturday.

No Driving for 72 hours.

No lifting of more than 10 pounds for a week.

No shower's until Friday.

The Cath confirmed all of the known heart problems but didn't really see anything that was very new. The surgeons recommend double heart valve replacement surgery as expected (but agreed that at the moment there is no real hurry)- I did not agree to it (also as expected). I see my cardiologist in two weeks to talk some more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom