WATCH HERE......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
LE ROI ELEGANT ROYALE
ADD THE BUSHINGS AND A DRILL BIT AND 6 KITS STILL ONLY RUN YOU A LITTLE OVER $40 SHIPPED ... AND TWO OF THE KITS ARE RHODIUM AND TWO ARE GOLD TN....WHERE ELSE WILL YOU FIND A BARGAIN LIKE THAT??? NO WHERE!!! YOU SHOULD GRAB UP SOME OF THESE EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU DON'T NEED/LIKE THEM. WHERE WILL YOU FIND A LOWER PRICE ON KITS WITH SUCH A LONG BBL TO SHOW OFF YOUR BLANKS.

I OVER STOCKED ON THIS GREAT PEN SO I AM TAKING A WRITE OFF, YOUR GAIN...SIMILAR TO THE POLARIS BUT A BIT BETTER LOOKING (I THINK). OFFERED IN GUN METAL, GOLD Tn AND RHODIUM FINISHES. WE ARE OFFERING TWO OF EACH FINISH WITH SCHMIDT EASYFLOW 9000 M REFILLS FOR JUST $30. SHIPPED. OUR NORMAL PRICE IS $41.90 PLUS $7,65 SHIPPING. RHODIUM POLARIS AT PSI ARE $9.95 EACH PLUS SHIPPING - GM AND GTn ARE NOT AVAILABLE THERE. IT IS ALSO PRICED WELL BELOW THE NORMAL SMITTY'S CLUB MEMBERS ONLY PRICE.

THE OVER ALL LENGTH IS THE SAME AS THE POLARIS. THE TUBES AND BUSHINGS ARE UNIQUE.

YOU CAN USE A 3/8TH DRILL BIT BUT A LETTER 'U' WILL WORK A LITTLE BETTER. bUSHINGS ARE JUST 2.50
PER SET.
royale threesome 1-9-2015 8-14-27 AM 1465x1546.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

That's a great buy! I have made many of the Elegant Royale pens, and they are very nice pens.
LeRoy is really testing me! I have some goals of training myself to pass up a deal. This one was/is tough!!

Edward Cypher

Oh the pressure!!!

I know what you mean Clark, he is making it very hard to pass up these deals. The pens kits are so good and the platings are excellent. Trying hard not to make three orders in two weeks but I think in the end I am going to give in.

Tryi
That's a great buy! I have made many of the Elegant Royale pens, and they are very nice pens.LeRoy is really testing me! I have some goals of training myself to pass up a deal. This one was/is tough!!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I know what you mean Clark, he is making it very hard to pass up these deals. The pens kits are so good and the platings are excellent. Trying hard not to make three orders in two weeks but I think in the end I am going to give in.

Tryi
That's a great buy! I have made many of the Elegant Royale pens, and they are very nice pens.LeRoy is really testing me! I have some goals of training myself to pass up a deal. This one was/is tough!!
You have to make hay while the sun shines....but I do have a lot of these kits so you don't have to rush - tease yourself for a week or so, then buy them.:biggrin:

brit_tn

Great deal

Thanks Smitty
Just placed first order, keep the deals coming as I am in the market to upgrade stock over next few months

thanks Pete Nichols brit_tn

Top Bottom