V2 CLICKS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Le Roi V2 Click component sets are now here and in stock. I have chrome/black chrome and Gold TN/Gun metal in stock. These make a pretty classy looking pen, and the clicks are great when the pen is properly assembled. One problem that is noted is that the tubes are slightly larger than the original and will want a 9.6mm drill bit rather than 9.5mm and 25/64th rather than 3/8th.

The only negatives were where the evaluator overlooked something in the assembly instructions. The click mechanism need a spot of glue to prevent the sleeve from turning when the click button is depressed that is the only failure mechanism reported with either these or with the standard clicks. One evaluator said he thought the black chrome was duller than he would like. That is a matter of taste.

leroiv2 clicks 11-27-2014 5-58-12 PM 1708x2520.jpg

Last edited:

Cmiles1985

I will say that didn't use any glue on the click mechanism. I've been carrying one daily that matches the pen on the far right photographed above, and have not had an issue. The black chrome is more of a matte, but I personally like it.

I didn't use glue on any of them and some worked, and some did not. I will always read the instructions and use glue from now on!
Great looking pen kit Smitty!

Top Bottom