TRUST SMITTY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO GET THIS GREAT PACKAGE!!!

We still have a few April Trust Smitty Surprise Packages Left...this month is a higher end pen and folks have been mighty pleased with the package.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Somebody who has bought this ... please send me a PM and tell me what is in it !! :biggrin:

magpens

Aww ... come on now !!! Take if for what it was ... just a kind of a joke !

In my last 6 years I have spent more money on my pen kit addiction than I have on cars throughout my 72 year life, so how dare you call me cheap !!! :biggrin:

I don't expect anybody to tell me what's in Smitty's surprise package !! . It was a joke and I think you know that !!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

In my last 6 years I have spent more money on my pen kit addiction than I have on cars throughout my 72 year life, so how dare you call me cheap !!! :biggrin:

I don't expect anybody to tell me what's in Smitty's surprise package !! . It was a joke and I think you know that !!! :biggrin:
I did....

gimpy

I did....

I really didn't think any one would do such a thing. Now me on the other hand, what really is in the surprise box ?? :bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

I did....

I really didn't think any one would do such a thing. Now me on the other hand, what really is in the surprise box ?? :bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:
Well, it's smaller than a bread box but bigger than a ring box.

Drewboy22

I did....

Bagel box?? Both rings and bread??

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

I did....

Egad!!! you've guessed it. Bagels with Cream Cheese and strawberry jam is this month's surprise.:biggrin::biggrin::):biggrin:

gimpy

I did....

Egad!!! you've guessed it.

Bagels with Cream Cheese and strawberry jam is this month's surprise.:biggrin::biggrin::):biggrin:

Sorry, I can't have Strawberry jam, and bagels with no seeds or nuts:clown:

Top Bottom