Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
WE STILL HAVE SOME OF THESE AVAILABLE
THESE WILL BE IN THE STORE ABOUT 9PM EASTERN TIME ON 10/31/2015
THANKSGIVING OFFER

THANKSGIVING IS A TIME WHEN WE SHOULD ALL TAKE TIME TO THANK GOD FOR ALL HE HAS PROVIDED US WITH OVER THE PAST YEAR.

I AM ALSO PARTICULARLY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF THE WONDERFUL CUSTOMERS I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF SERVING IN 2015.

THERE WILL BE NO "TRUST SMITTY" SURPRISE THIS MONTH BUT A THANKSGIVING SPECIAL WITH OVER A 50% DISCOUNT FROM SINGLE ITEM PRICES.

A PACKAGE THAT CONSISTS OF 5 RHODIUM AND BLACK CHROME SPW CABALLERO ROLLER BALL KITS INCLUDING A SCHMIDT 5888 RB REFILL BELOW THE LOWEST QUANTITY DISCOUNT PRICE WE OFFER .

FOR EACH PACKAGE ORDERED WE WILL INCLUDE FREE OF CHARGE 5 FOUNTAIN PEN FRONT ENDS AND THE TRIM RING NEEDED TO MAKE FOUNTAIN PENS NO INK CARTRIDGE WILL BE PROVIDED. WE RECOMMEND THE TRIM RING BE INSTALLED ON ALL PENS EVEN IF YOU ONLY INTEND TO USE THEM AS ROLLER BALL PENS.

WE WILL ALSO INCLUDE FREE OF CHARGE 5 ACRYLIC PEN BLANKS.

THE TABLE BELOW SHOWS THE PRICE AND VALUE. THIS OFFER IS FOR THE FIRST 35 ORDERS RECEIVED FOR THIS PACKAGE. PRICES LISTED CAN BE CHECKED AGAINST OUR STORE LISTINGS FOR THE ITEMS.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE PEN WORK WITH A STANDARD INK CONVERTER IT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT MUCH DIFFICULTY PROVIDED YOU DO IT BEFORE ASSEMBLING THE PEN KIT. CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE AND WHAT TO DO.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
5 RHODIUM/BLK CHROME CABALLERO -- $ 16.50 ea. $82.50 total value. $60.00 total price
5 RHODIUM FP FRONT END/TRIM RING -- $ 7.50 ea. $37.50 total value. FREE
5 ACRYLIC PEN BLANK -- $ 3.50 ea. $17.50 total value. FREE
TOTAL VALUE $137.50 PRICE $60.00 SAVINGS $77.50

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very generous offer ! . Under what website category will these appear ? . Starting what date ?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I don't see this particular pen on your site.

Does it have metal threads or plastic threads?
It is temporarily down at the site. Which threads are you asking about. The insert in the cap with the female threads is DuPont Delrin plastic - The male threads are metal.

Quality Pen

It is temporarily down at the site. Which threads are you asking about. The insert in the cap with the female threads is DuPont Delrin plastic - The male threads are metal.
Hi, I should have been more clear!

The black plastic (some metal I believe too) threads I was talking about are the ones that are visible on the finish pen (finial and section) such as this image I found on google:
$_1.JPG

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
They are metal on the Rhodium Caballero w/black chrome plating. On the BTi/BTi, Ch/ch and GTn/GTn they are metal plated with the same plating as the other parts.

Hi, I should have been more clear!

The black plastic (some metal I believe too) threads I was talking about are the ones that are visible on the finish pen (finial and section) such as this image I found on google:
$_1.JPG

Last edited:

hanau

Did I miss out already?
Never mine look at iMattDaddy post thought it was 8 pm Then went back and read original post.
Starts 9 pm EST

Last edited:

iMattDaddy

Hi Smitty, not sure if I can sneak another kit past the Wifie, but are multiple packages allowed? I didn't want to get greedy, but I'm enjoying the original order of the caballero kits I got and looking forward to adding some fp's too.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi Smitty

Got my package Monday.

Are the nibs replaceable?

Thanks
I have not tried replacing them so I can't guarantee that they are or what size you would use. You might want to replace the whole nib plastic assembly if you want to replace the nib. You might want to try one first - they write pretty well.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
YOU CAN STILL GET A SET OF THESE. THE PACKAGE IS PRICED WELL BELOW WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT TO PAY CONSIDERING WHAT YOU ARE GETTING.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
ADDED THANKS GIVING OFFER

ADDITIONAL THANKSGIVING OFFER NOW AVAILABLE

THE SAME OFFER AS ORIGINAL BUT WITH GOLD TN COMPONENTS NOW AVAILABLE FOR $45.00 AT THE STORE.

5 Gold Tn/BLK CHROME CABALLERO --
$ 11.75ea. $58.75 total value. $45.00 total price
5 Gold Tn FP FRONT END/TRIM RING -- $ 4.50 ea. $22.50 total value. FREE
5 ACRYLIC PEN BLANK -- $ 3.50 ea. $17.50 total value. FREE
TOTAL VALUE $98.75 PRICE $45.00 SAVINGS $43.75

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A FEW PACKAGES REMAIN.

We still have a few of these packages (both) left that we'd like to see go by Thanksgiving. We are thankful for our customers and we think this is a great way to show it. We are about out of bushings, but have some coming so there won't be much delay if you need the bushings.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
WE HAVE 2 THANKSGIVING 2 PACKAGES AND 10 ORIGINAL THANKSGIVING PACKAGES LEFT. AS A FURTHER INDUCEMENT WE WILL REFUND SHIPPING ON THE RHODIUM THANKSGIVING PACKAGES.

Brian G

My wallet is thankful that Sale #2 was sold out by the time I made up my mind. :cool:

Either package is a superb deal. Thanks, Smitty.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanksgiving price reduction

THE JOKE IS ON ME --- I THOUGHT THESE WOULD ALL BE GONE BY NOW BUT I STILL HAVE NINE PACKAGES OF THE ORIGINAL RHODIUM THANKSGIVING PACKAGES LEFT. I HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE TO $55.00 AT THE STORE TO MOVE THE LAST OF THEM. I WILL ALSO INCLUDE BUYERS IN A SPECIAL OFFERING THAT WILL BE POSTED SOON GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO WIN A GIFT CERTIFICATE TO ONE OF SIX POPULAR VENDORS.

KCW

Thanks Smitty, I just got one of the remaining packages and I'm excited to try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom