STORE IS OPEN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
NOW OPEN BUT YOU PROBABLY WILL HAVE TO RESET YOUR PASS WORD. MEMBERS OF SMITTY'S CLUB WILL SEE BOTH YOUR PRICE AND THE REGULAR PRICE. ALL ITEMS IN THE STORE ARE ON SALE TO BOTH MEMBERS AND NON - MEMBERS. IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER IT MUST BE A SEPARATE TRANSACTION AND YOU HAVE TO BE APPROVED BEFORE IT TAKE EFFECT...THAT USUALLY WON'T TAKE LONG.

Edit in:If you have any problems at the store please detail as much information as you can and send it on to me here or via PM or an email to admin@smittyspenworks.com Thank you Kindly,

Edit in: I had to close the site again because the site and paypal are not speaking to each other. I have to leave it closed until that issue gets resolved.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

Having problems logging in, I get "Invalid Username and/or Password" even after resetting my password by clicking the "Forgot Password" button and following the instructions in the email it sends.

When it rejected me again after resetting my password, I clicked "Forgot Password" again and did it over ... same result, still can't log in.

Edit: that was using FireFox 31.0 on Mac OSX 10.9.4

(I'll try a couple other browsers/operating systems and report back if it helps track down the issue.)

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
After having the difficulty with Exotics2, (our short-lived second site) I can tell you it will help Smitty's IT guys if you tell them what browser and operating system you are using.

Example: WinXP and IE8 will tell the IT guys where to look.

FWIW
(Good luck Smitty)
Ed

duncsuss

After having the difficulty with Exotics2, (our short-lived second site) I can tell you it will help Smitty's IT guys if you tell them what browser and operating system you are using.

Example: WinXP and IE8 will tell the IT guys where to look.

FWIW
(Good luck Smitty)
Ed

Thanks for reminding me of this, Ed ... I've added that information to my earlier post.

glenspens

Having problems logging in, I get "Invalid Username and/or Password" even after resetting my password by clicking the "Forgot Password" button and following the instructions in the email it sends.

When it rejected me again after resetting my password, I clicked "Forgot Password" again and did it over ... same result, still can't log in.

same here use window explore

Carl Fisher

I was able to reset my password and log in just fine. What I'm not sure of is if I'm seeing any Smitty's Club pricing on the items. Nothing seems to call out a discounted price anywhere.

That said, works for me on both Windows 7 and Chromebook using Chrome browser.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I was able to reset my password and log in just fine. What I'm not sure of is if I'm seeing any Smitty's Club pricing on the items. Nothing seems to call out a discounted price anywhere.

There are still some problems .... you should see two prices smitty's club items they will be different (most pen kits but not all PSI kits) Items with no smitty's club discount the two prices will be the same.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Well I can't get to mine. I am pretty sure you will see the prices correctly if you click on the items you see say you go to PEN KITS < LE ROI PEN KITS < CLICK PEN you'd like to look at. You should see the normal price with your price under it with Sale next to that. If you buy something you should see a 15% discount at checkout. If you pay by paypal, after you pay at paypal please return to the store so the order gets handled correctly. One person told me they couldn't check out paying by credit card and that is being looked at.

Last edited:

jondavidj

Login

Hi Smitty,

I am trying to create a login for your store. I am getting this message:

"Sorry. Temporary Error Occurred

We are sorry but it seems like an error occurred while trying to serve the page you requested. This is most likely temporary. Please try again in around 15 minutes.

Thank you very much."

I am using a Macbook Pro with OS 10.9.4. I am trying to buy your club membership.

If you could offer some assistance, that would be great. Have a nice evening.

Thank you,

Jon David Jones

Cmiles1985

No luck here on my iPhone (Safari). I requested the link to change password a few times throughout the day, and I just now got that to work. I've reset said password, but had no luck logging in with the new credentials. I hope this helps determine a resolution for some of us that rarely get on a computer.

Signguy

Hi Smitty,

I can now get to the store and was able to reset my password and get the notification it was now active, but the new password is not accepted when I try to log in with it.

I'm trying forgot password again now, but there may be a glitch.

Using an ipad with ios7

BSea

Had my password reset.
Email came
clicked the link, and reset my password
System said password was changed, and I could now login
I could not.

Macbook Pro OS X Version 10.9.4

Google Chrome

DLGunn

Same as Bob here.

Had my password reset.
Email came
clicked the link, and reset my password
System said password was changed, and I could now login
I could not.

Windows 8

Google Chrome

walshjp17

I have the exact same problem as Bob, Dave and others. Sent an email via the website with details.

Firefox 32.0 with Mac OS X 10.9.4

Sataro

Just tried to get to the store. Using Apple iPad Air, I get the message that the site is temporarily under construction. I will try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom