STORE MIGRATION PLAN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
STORE CLOSED UNTIL MOVE IS COMPLETED

I am tentatively planning to close my current store Sunday and reopen at the new site on Monday or Tuesday. I've made a trial run and so far it seems to work and I hope to resolve the remaining issues between now and Sunday. I need to close the current store because there are still some things to move. Orders can't be moved until the last minute.

We will figure out some kind of major sale to run in celebration of the move. You might have to use a new address temporarily to get to the store, I will keep the old store for a bit in case we forgot to move something I'll need in the new store.
Smitty's Club members will be glad to know that you will automatically be shown the discounted price on any item with club discounts.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Minor Change in Plan

Due to Labor Day here (and a holiday at my new store's home work location) the opening of the new store wiill likely be Thursday or Friday. There are still a couple of issues to get cleared up.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Another Glitch

It seems like the last "fix" created a new problem -- all of my Club Member profiles have been changed to eliminate membership and I will probably have to reconstruct all of them this will take a couple of days...Now I'm hoping for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom