store closing 11/30/2016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
In order to get stock inventoried and pack for the move of the store to its new owner I will be closing the store to customers on 11/30/2016. It will reopen under new management when we get everything transferred and moved. I would like to let everyone know that Pen Kits, Pen Turning, will still get you to the store after the change of management

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Herb G

Are there going to be any major discounts on anything?
Hey, it never hurts to ask, right?

I am looking for Alumilite blanks & pen kits mostly.

Let me know.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Are there going to be any major discounts on anything?
Hey, it never hurts to ask, right?

I am looking for Alumilite blanks & pen kits mostly.

Let me know.
Probably not. There are some really good kit prices all the time. I don't have any Alumilite blanks.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We hope you are NOT going to MISS Smitty. We hope he will stay ACTIVE here, he just won't have to do SHIPPING, or any of the other "daily tasks". We consider him a retired consultant, whom we hope to have active on projects. More important, we consider him a friend, who can manage his time as he pleases.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Smitty, we'll miss you! You've been an important part of the IAP for many years, and we've been very lucky to receive your kind support and generous contributions. Countless members have benefited from your experience and advice, and we're a better community thanks to your participation.

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do, and I sincerely hope that you'll continue to spend some time here with us.

edicehouse

Leroy was one of the first venders I bought from here. Talked to him a couple times and hope to continue to see him around. Great addition to the pen making community.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
In order to get stock inventoried and pack for the move of the store to its new owner I will be closing the store to customers on 11/30/2016. It will reopen under new management when we get everything transferred and moved. I would like to let everyone know that Pen Kits, Pen Turning, will still get you to the store after the change of management
STORE WILL CLOSE AT ABOUT 10pm OR SO EASTERN TIME TONIGHT.

sbwertz

I'll miss you LeRoy. You have helped me so many times and in so many ways. Thank you for everything, and enjoy your retirement. (I have been trying to retire from my computer consulting business since 2000. So far it isn't "taking." I still have a half dozen geriatric clients that panic when I suggest they find a new computer consultant.)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Any idea when the store will re-open? I'm out of Creeklines!
Hi Sharon, Ed and Dawn are swamped with orders right now so the answer to your question is 'no I don't". However, I have not shipped the Creekline kits to them yet. So if you tell me how many and what finish you need I can send a paypal invoice and still get them too you before Christmas.

Top Bottom