SMITTY'S CLUB NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
FINALLY THE CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO MY STORE SO I CAN IMPLEMENT SMITTY'S CLUB FEATURES.

SMITTY'S CLUB OFFER'S THIS TO MEMBERS. MEMBERS ALWAYS RECEIVE THE LOWEST QUANTITY DISCOUNT PRICE LISTED REGARDLESS OF THE QUANTITY THEY BUY. SO IF THE LOWEST OFFERED DISCOUT PRICE IS FOR A PURCHASE OF 20 KITS, THAT IS THE PRICE CLUB MEMBERS WILL PAY EVEN IF THEY BUY A SINGLE KIT. THAT FEATURE ALSO LETS THEM ENJOY THE LOWEST PRICE FOR ALL ITEMS IF THEY WANT TO MIX AND MATCH.

YOU WILL HAVE TO BE LOGGED IN AT THE STORE TO GET THE MEMBER'S PRICE.

TO JOIN:
1. YOU MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE STORE WITH A LOGIN AND PASSWORD.

2. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF IAP (HOWEVER IAP IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH, NOR DOES IAP IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ENDORSE SMITTY'S PEN WORKS OR MEMBERSHIP IN SMITTY'S CLUB)

3. YOU MUST SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE WHOLE NAME USED IN YOUR BILLING PROFILE IN THE STORE (NOT YOUR STORE ID) THAT WILL USUALLY BE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAMES. DO NOT POST THAT INFORMATION HERE.

4. I WILL SEND YOU A PAYPAL INVOICE FOR $15.00. WHEN THAT IS PAID, I WILL ADD YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT THE STORE. I WILL TRY TO DO THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT TO BE SAFE YOU MIGHT WANT TO WAIT 24 HOURS AFTER SENDING PAYMENT BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE.

5. MEMBERSHIP IS A ONE TIME FEE THAT DOES NOT EXPIRE SO LONG AS YOU MAKE AT LEAST ONE PURCHASE A YEAR. IF YOU GO LONGER THAN A YEAR WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL EXPIRE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REJOIN.

YOU CAN EASILY SAVE MORE THAN THE COST OF MEMBERSHIP ON JUST ONE OR TWO PURCHASES.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

Do "former members" need to do anything to continue being members?

I'm 99% sure I am (or I was) a member ... is there a way I can check my status?

builtbybill

Smitty,

I do not see any quantity discounts on your site. I am interested in becoming a member but want to get a feel for approximately how much the discount will be per kit...so I can sell my wife on it!!

Thanks,

Bill

nevermind I just saw the post on quantity discounts coming soon.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty,

I do not see any quantity discounts on your site. I am interested in becoming a member but want to get a feel for approximately how much the discount will be per kit...so I can sell my wife on it!!

Thanks,

Bill

nevermind I just saw the post on quantity discounts coming soon.
there are a few posted now. Look at the Dayacom Kits, and you'll get some idea but a lot of the discounts will be better than you see there. Just look at the lowest discount price offered and that will be the member price.

Top Bottom