SMITTY'S CLUB MEMBERSHIP CHANGE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Effective immediately the $10.00 membership fee to join Smitty's Club and take advantage of lower prices on Pen Kits and some other products, will be reimbursed by way of a store credit of $8.00 that will automatically be applied to future orders.

Smitty's Club gives members access to a private area in the store that features the lowest available discounts, usually the discounts will apply regardless of quantity purchased and are often 20% below the list price. PSI brand kits are not discounted below the listed price because there is not enough margin to offer larger discounts. Our list price is usually based on a PSI quantity discount price and applies regardless of the quantity of kits purchased
Note: If you want your credit applied to your first order you must wait long enough (up to 12 hours if you join late at night) to allow me to credit your account....when you get a notice that your membership has shipped the credit will be ready for you.

Last edited:

duncsuss

Having trouble joining the club ... I add to my cart, then try to checkout using Paypal and get this error message ...

edit ... never mind, I used a Mastercard and it went through fine :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 5.23.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 5.23.42 PM.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Having trouble joining the club ... I add to my cart, then try to checkout using Paypal and get this error message ...

edit ... never mind, I used a Mastercard and it went through fine :)

The secret is do not try to checkout with paypal
the first time you see a paypal button. At that point you have to click proceed to checkout...express checkout doesn't work because you have to tell it whether you are a new or returning customer.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom